ch.30

(A/N): Sorry I really don't have an explanation with what's been going on as to why I haven't updated in a long time. So I hope that you will enjoy this chapter if anyone still reads this :')

(Synthesis)

(Y/n) POV:

Sitting in my cell I decided to think on how Rachet was doing on his end. Was he really helping the Con's help rebuild the Omega Lock to help Cybertron come back to life? Though I understood where he was coming from. All he wanted was to return back to his home which was destroyed because of the war. BUT STILL! It's the Decepticons for primus sake! They are only using him! once They are done with him he's offline! 

'I need to see Rachet.' 

Slamming on the door I started to shout out for anyone that could have been able to hear me. Soon I saw one of the vechcions walk up to the door and stop. "Will you shut up already your auto pests are so annoying!" the growled. " Where is my teammate! I demand to see him!" I shot back. " He is fine that's all you have to worry about Autobot. Right now Lord Megatron is calling for you to meet him in the common control room."

Opening the door, two of the vechcons joined to make sure that I wouldn't do anything. Making sure that I was could escape form the cuffs they escorted me to said room. Once said door opened I soon saw Megatron and Soundwave talking to one another. What about I couldn't hear. 

As soon as I walked through the door Megatron looked at me and gave me a smirk. Remembering what the both of us talked about before only made me feel a bit flustered. I couldn't get the thought out of my head! The thought of having a family sure you always dreamt of! And if the war never happened then sure you actually would have said yes. But sadly there is  a war. A war that the only mech I ever loved started. 

But still this exact moment. I couldn't help the fact that I felt my spark skip a beat when he looked at him. I quickly shook my head in a tempt to get the those thoughts out of my head. Looking back at the mech that now stood in front of me I spoke " Where did you place Rachet I wan't to see him" I demeaned.  Megatron just looked at me with the same smirk on his face. " What no hello?" he asked looking directly at you. 

Trying to keep my composer I stood not moving looking at him. He stared at me for few moments. " I wont ask again Megatron. Where is. Rachet." I told him. Sighing he stood taller and looked away in thought. " well scene you asked so politely I will lead you to him." He said then grabbed my servo and surprisingly gently lead me out of the room. Once out he was guiding me to where I hoped Rachet would be at. 

Unconsciously to me, my hand slowly put in effort in holding his own servo. Even though I didn't tale notice on what I was doing. The Warlord couldn't help but feel the bit of tightness in his servo.

Megatron POV:

As I was walking to out of the room I soon felt (Y/n) tighten the grip on my hand. Looking down at our now in twined hands. I couldn't help  but...smile. Though I wouldn't say it put loud. I quite enjoined that her hands were holding mine. Mostly when her Servos felt to soft and smooth. Though clearly she never noticed what she was doing I just smiled. 

Though I also seem to notice that she turned her head to look upwards at me. Well that was until she stared to call out my name. 

"-Atron...MEGATRON!" She shouted I quickly shook my head and looked at her. 

" What is it." I asked her. She just shrugged at me and said " I do not know you were just smiling. I just haven't seen you do that in years." she told me. Looking at her she just stared back. Realizing what she had just said I shook it off. " I do not know what you are talking about. I was doing no such thing!"  I told her. Only to earn a look from her.