ch.20

( Regeneration)

Nobody's POV
It was some what early in the morning. Everyone was talking about what they were going to do, now that Starscream has the Omega Keys. And what he was going to do with them. As they were talking a message came up. "Who is it Rachet? " (Y/n) asked. There was a slight pause. "It's Dreadwing. " He told you in surprise. "And he wants to meet. "

(Y/n) POV
You didn't know what to think of. Why one of the most trusted to the Decepticons, want to meet with the Autobots? You didn't decide to question it. Once Rachet informed Optimus about the message everyone was about to leave.

"Rachet, open the space bridge. " Optimus told him. Rachet did as asked and opened it. You were about to go through when you heard Rachet call out to you. "What is it Rachet? " You asked. "Where do you think your going? " He asked in an annoyed voice. "To go with the team? " You told him in a Questioning tone.

"With that injury?! No your not! " He told him while pointing to your still damaged wing. You shrugged it off. "I shall be fine. I still have my other transportation." You reassured him. "You think I care? " He said. "Go sit down so that I can take a better look at the injury. " He told you.

You were going to object when your brother came up to you while placing a hand in your shoulder. "I agree with Rachet (y/n). You are still hurt. It would be best of you stayed to rest. " He told you. You glared at him. "Liar" You mumbled to him while walking to the med bay. You could have just fixed it from the very beginning. Though you used to much of your power when you were actually on the nemesis. Which drained it for a while.

You knew what be actually thought. After you came back you told him everything that had happened on the nemesis. All that Megatron had told you. About him wanting for you to stay and be with him. For you to rule next to him. Everything. When you told him about Megatron's reaction to when he thought you hit the floor that 'took your life'. Optimus just didn't want you to be involved with the war anymore. And now that Megatron thought you were 'dead' he would stop trying to take you now.

Which would mean Optimus wouldn't have to worry about you. Optimus was very worried for you. Everything that you told him. You saw the look of surprise and slight fear. Though once you get better. You will be back in the battle field. The only reason as to why you listed was because you didn't want to be scolded by the Medic none less get his wrenches thrown at you for not taking care of yourself. The last time that happened, you tried to doge but got hit in the head that made you get knocked out.

So now the team was gone Ratchet was fixing your wing. Still getting a lecture on to being more careful and cautions about your surroundings.

*time skip*

You woke up from the small nap you took. You saw that your wing was now fully healed, so you stood up and walked to the main hanger. Once you did you saw that Optimus was holding the hammer of soulous prime.

"When did we get that? " You asked. ["Just now, Dreadwing gave it to us. "]
Bumblebee told you. He also filled you on what the team was talking about. Apparently Megatron had all the four Omega Keys. You didn't feel quite happy on hearing that.

" But there is still hope. Foe while Megatron has the keys, he has yet to discover the existence of the Omega Lock. "Optimus said. You confused. You never hears of that before. " And what is this Omega lock Optimus? " You asked.
"That which the four relics we're design to activate. We must locate the device before Megatron does, and secure it. Until we can recover the keys. " Optimus finished.

"But Optimus, there are no more Icon entries to decode! This 'Lock' could be anywhere here on Earth! " Ratchet told him. "Actually, it is on Cybertron. " What?  Did you just hear that correctly? Last time you checked. Cybertron was dead. Jt had nothing really on it anymore. Though it would make sense. Something that can revive a plant, that is actually on the said planet. So you weren't as surprised as the rest of the group.