ch.8

I'm going to skip it to (stronger, faster)

(Y/n) POV
It has been a while scence the dream I had. Optimus has hept an close optic on me sence. Mostly on the battle field when Megatron was there. I was in my berth room. Optimus informed me that there was an energon signal and him, Arcee, Bumblebee, Bulkhead were going Ro get some of it.

The only human and bots here were Rachael, Rachet and I. Rachet was working on the synthetic Energon. While Raphael might be watching Rachet work. So as of right know I was searching up human cultures. I was the bot who loved to learn new things. I always just enjoyed it.

CRASH

I jumped off my berth and ran toward the hanger to see if everything was alright. Once there I saw Rachet on the ground unconscious. I then saw Raphael on top of Rachet yelling out his name. "Rachet! Wake up! " he shouted. "Raphael what happened?! " "I don't know! "Just then Rachet started to wake up."uh...how is it that such small being's be so loud! " he ground. "Rachet are you ok? Are you hurt,you fell. " Raphael asked. "Im fine I'm- I'm more than so fine... "He then checked hos energy levels on his wrist. "Hah! Energy enfinacty is almost thirty percent? Motor function optable haha. "Je then looked at me. "Any words from the others?"i shook my head 'no'.

"Rachet I still think you should sit down and let me check you over....? " he hook his head. " I need to be on the look out of they call. "I signed and left to see if Raphael was alright. Just then Optimus calls in telling us to locate
Arcee and prepare energancy groundbrige. "Save it Rachet im to close""Don't be a fool! " he growled. After that we got a signal showing she was hurt. He activated the groundbrige and turned to me. "Main the groundbrige. " I nodded and he was off.

"(Y/n) do you think she's going to be ok? "Iooked at Raphael and nodded agian. "Why don't you just use the matrix of LIFE to help the team? "I sighed "it doesn't work that way Raphael... It only works if they are badly wounded to the point of death.... Not make them obtain energon, but I wish. "I told him"oh ok... "

A few Moments later the them came back. "Hey what happened?" Raphael asked. "I only saw the gory after math, but I hear that doc was one not tracking machine! "Bulkhead said."really know?" I asked,as I looked at Rachet. He then walked up to Raphael and scooped him up. "Hey little fella! "He then put him back on the cat walk rather ruflly. "Alright what's your secret? " Arcee asked. Rachet shook his head, "no secret. "
He frabed something that was light green. "Just something I like to call, senthen. " he tossed the container to her. He all started to look at it.

"From the data Bulkhead prunscribed? I thought the formula was--" " incomplete? " Racket finished her off. "Not any more. "
["Whoah cool..."] "So Rachet makes a tough guy than I am a smart guy? " Bulk asked looking at Optimus and I.

Once Optimus had the container in his servos, him and I looked at it. "Rachet, I question the wisdom of using yoirselfnas a test subject. " "I think I agree on this one Rach. " Optimus and I told him. "Optimus, (Y/n), you didn't see Rachet out there he was in OVERDRIVE!  We. Should all try this stuff! " Arcee yelled out. "Or give Rachet some more sonwe could take a vacation! " bulkhead. Suggested. " I agree that the anishale resultes seem promising, but I recommended further testing be confined into machines, not autodots....out numbered we may be old friend we need a. Worried in the lavatory, more than we need one on the field. "

*time skip*

I was talking with Bee, and Arcee when there was a. Sudden bangs noise. We turned the corner to see. Bulkhead on the floor.
"You got competition Bulk, I'm  bit stronger than I used to be. Also a lot faster! " he quickly made a punch to Bumblebee. When he stopped a few inches away. "Think you can take me muscle car? " ["N--NO sir! "] as Rachet was walking away he mumbled 'wimp'. He then looked at Arcee and I. He smirked"tck, tck,  how's it humin? " he then winkednat me and walked off.