ch.21

( Darkest Hour)

(Y/n)  POV
You quickly drove to base. "If I see a single mark on those children. " You growled. Honestly what was Megatron thinking?! Bringing innocent children that can easily die from the toxic air that surrounds them! You finally came to base and saw Ratchet. "(Y/n)!  Where are the children? " He asked. You transformed and walked to the control panel. "I'm going to Cybertron. " Was your only reply.

Ratchet gave you a confused look. "Optimus told you to stay here in base! " He told you. "And if I remember correctly, I told him if anyone were to be in danger. I would come and help them. " You said typing the coordinates to Cybertron. "But everyone is fine!  I would have been informed if anyone was hurt. " He told you.

"Didn't you ask where the kids where? " You told him. He was confused until he realized what you were getting at. "Oh my. " He mumbled. "I will be back shortly with the children." Was all you said, before walking through the portal. As you walked through the portal you found yourself walking in a slow pace.

Megatron was at the end of the portal. What would happen if the portal accidently appeared near the Decepticons than the Autobots?! Megatron also thought that you where dead. But there is a chance he saw Smokescreen. You knew Megatron was not dumb. If Smokescreen was alive, there was a chance you were too.

As you near the end of the portal you took a deep breath, and prepared yourself for what ever was going to happen. You finally walked through the portal saw ( glad to you)  that you were near the Autobots. "(Y/n). " You heard your name being called out to a familiar voice. You flinched slightly while slowly turning to the owner of the voice.

There stood Megatron with Knockout, soundwave next to his left side, and Starscream on his right. You also saw that the children were in little human sized containers. You signed seeing that they weren't contaminated by your planets toxic air.

"I new you were alive. " You heard Megatron's voice. You looked at him for a moment before you looked away and walked next to your brother. "If the so called Smokescreen was alive, surely there was a chance you were also. I'm glad I stood corrected. " You heard him finish.

"Starscream" He called. That's when the said bot walk forward holding Jack. "Jack~ it's time to come out and play~" He said while scratching the container that Jack was in. You growled at the mech. "Go ahead, the Autobots were prepared to sacrifice themselves for my planet. I'll do the same for theirs! " Jack told him. "Me too, creepy! " Miko yelled out while giving a glare to knockout. Raphael mumbled a 'mhm' in agreement with the others.

You flinched when you heard them all say that. You just thinking the worst, I mean what would happen if they actually let that happen?!  " perhaps we should oblige them. " Megatron said towards all of you. If my decisions doomes the future of the Auto bots cause on Cybertron. So be it, but I will never forsake our human allies. " Was all Optimus said before he drew his sword and slammed it to the floor. Then walked back to the team, again at your side.

Thats when the rest of the team soon also gave you their weapons that they had. Throwing it toward on the ground as well. "Now if you please, the Omega keys. " Megatron said while extending his hand out."one at a time. " Knockout then walked up first. "You first big boy. " ( I always thought that was weird when he said that.) He said motioning Bulkhead to come up first.

Bulkhead then looked at both of you and Optimus. You both nodded and he walked up. "If I don't get the girl, I'll make sure you eat this key. " He threatened. As he was now walking away with Miko he yelled. "GET SCRAPPED " you chocked. 'Where in Primus did sbe earn that?! ' you told yourself.

Then it was Bees turn to get Raphael. He walked up to Soundwave while giving the key to him. He mumbled something out to him that you couldn't hear. He then looked at Raph. ["You ok Raph? "]
He asked while walking back. You on the other hand looked at Soundwave. It has been a while since you saw him.