ch.3

(F/v) - favorite vichle

(OPs)  POV

My sister and I walked down the corridors down the halls. When we were far enuff from the team I looked at her. She grew so much sence the last time I saw her. Primus I was worried for her. I wanted to she the damage that he put on in. Though she would always either change the subject or just walk of. "(Y/n)  you know that you may talk to me if you would like,correct?" She shot her helm up so that we both looked at one another's faceplats. She was almost the same hight as I was.  Only three inches bellow. When she didn't answer I was starting to get worried. I couldn't tell what she was feeling sence she turned off our bond.

(Y/n)  POV

' I swear to primus if he wants to talk it better be about something else. I don't like being reminded of that day. '
I coughed and made a small smile towards him. I know he worries about me... A lot. Though I don't want him to. He was one of the only people that saw right through me. The other was soundwave... I miss my friend. " Of course I know that dear brother... Thank you for worring. " I hated to lie to him. He was one of the few that actually cared and I was glad I still had him.

After the talk we wen't back to what we were currently doing. Optimus went to discuse something to Rachet who knows what they talk about. I was walking around to find something to do or enertain myself with.  I spotted Miko and decided to go and talk with her. She looked up and grinned at me.  "Hey (Y/n) what did you and Optimus talk about? " 'she was a very curious girls isn't she heh we are gonna get along just fine' I thought.  "Nothing very important or interesting." I sighed.
"Any way have any interesting things here you want to tell me? " She looked so happy when I asked that question. Here we go with the long stories.

*time skip*

"And then few days before you came, there where hole lot of scraplets all around us!" I was very surprised that all those things happened. " how you guys survive that? " I asked I was kinda interested with how they got them out. "Oh Bulkhead lured them out to the groundbrige and they froze in the artic.  How cool is that! " I chuckled on how she looked so happy and exited.

"Hey shouldn't (Y/n) get her alts modes?" Jack asked. "I supose you are right Jack. " I said while walking to wards bumblebee.  "Hey Bee you want to come help me pick one out? " He made happy chirps and weeks noises indecating that he agreed. "Hey can we come with you guys? " Miko and Raph asked.  I looked at Bulkhead for permission wich I get a nod from in return.  I smile and nodded to the two kids in front of me. "Woohoo! "

We a were at an old abondone car shope so we all look around. The kids where going crazy.  Always looking at one then turning to the next. "Oh! How about that one! " " What no way this one looks way better! " both of them argued. Bumblebee tried to calm them down. (Mostly Miko) I then spot a (F/v)  'oh this looks nice' Raph then walked toward be with Miko and Bee following close behind. "Oh that one looks cool." Raph spoke up. I then looked at the other two behind us. "What do you two think? " They both nodded agreeing.

We drove back to our base."hey nice vichle (Y/n)." "thanks Bulk!" I yelled. The rest of the time we talk and told stories of one another. After ward it was starting to get late do the kids had to go back home.  They all said there goodbyes to one another. Everyone at base was currently going to recharge. I then saw that Optimus wasn't going to his berthroom. I frowned at that at yelled. " goodnight Optimus!" he then look back and nodded his helm at me. "Have a well recharge (Y/n)" I was about to walk away then replied " if I wake to see you there brother were going to have a problem, you do not want me to put you to bed." I saw a little smile that he would make every now and then when no one was around. I then walked to my berthroom for a needing recharge.