ch.33 (FINAL PT2)

Getting prepared For the Fight that they were going to do in order for Unicron. They finally reached their designation. The well to the all spark. " We there yet?" Smokescreen Asked Knockout by his side. " Yea were actually right over the well now." Bumblebee spoke to him. 

"Wait so what exactly are we doing? It's not like you told any of us what was going on onlu that Megatron was taken over by him." Knockout asked. Looking to decepticon medic the team explained all the detal in what they were planning to do. 

" You plan on fighting head to head with Unicron the KAOS bringer?! Are you all insane?! We won't have a chance with him!" Knockout shouted out. " We are going to have to try out best in we want Cybertron to live again!" Arcee told him.  

"He's here!" Bulkhead spoke pointing at Unicron and what seems to be an whole army of undead Predicons. "Eeryone get into your stations!" Bumblebee shouted out. Activating their weponds they soon started to shoot at the predicos that got near the well. Everything was fine until things got more difficult when they started to fly . Trying to shoot all of them but failing They saw fire shoot at the predicons as well. 

"Optimus?" Arcee called out. "No Predaking".

*small time skip*

Even with the help of the Predicons they were simpliy just to much for they Autobots, decepticons and Predicons to handle. The nemisis soon was forced to do a crash landing just barley missing the well. They all soon walked their way out of the ship. They knew that now they had to come face tp fac with the actual fight. 

"My legene the time is upon us fly and destroy primus with your dragon fire!" Unicron shouted lifting his hand realesing the undead predicons to do as they were ordered. 

"Predicions don't let anything into the well!" Predaking said also commanding his kind. running into battle they started to shoot their fire at them but only to soon be pused down the well with them. 

" what do we do now?" Smokescreen asked. " We have to fight. Just then There was the sound of a ship. Looking up in the sky ot was Optimus and Wheeljack. " Oh I havn't been more happy to see the big rig!" Knockout shouted. Seeing the ship open up Optiumus popped out and flew down to fight Unicron himself. 

Though before he could lanmd a hit on him. Unicron actually made a spear and threw it at the ship which had carried the all spark. 

" Thank you prime for bring the all spark, so that I can erase it out of eistence!" Unicron spoke. " Not while I stand before you Unicron!" Then they started to fight yet again. 

" Meatron you and I have once fought together one to save a planet from Unicron! We must do so again!" Optimus shouted for the Gladiator to hear. 

" Megatron can hear you byut he can not HELP YOU!" Unicron spat out. " For he is enduring eternal suffering!" With that Unicron soon gain the upper hand and swung at Optimus making him fall to the floor. 

"Your efforst to protect Cybertrons most sacride relics are futile! My legene is within reach of primus.  YOUR PLANETS VERY CORE! And we both know that the all spark can not strive in a posin well!" 

Just as he was about to strike down on the prime he and everyone that was there stopped in their own tracks by a sudden voice yell out to him. 

"UNICRON!!!"   

Looking up in the sky they saw a jet that was flying towards them and FAST. 

"No it can not be." Optimus wispered. 

The jet soon transformed mid air only to press their pedes onto Unicron, managing to send him back. Standing to their full hoght stood a bot that everyone thoought they never seen again.