ch.14

(A/N): My gosh I'm so late on writing this. Oop's sorry bout that! There also might be lemon but. I dont really think you would actually call that "lemon" Any way well I wouldn't know sence it would be my first, so it might be bad?  Anyway ENJOY~
-----------------------------------------------------------

(Orion Pax/ (Y/n) part 2. Even thought it's only Orion)

No one's POV
Once you left the med bay. Knockout told you to rest for a while, to also go to him if I dont feel a difference in any way. Though you wanted to visit Megatron to talk to him about the new scar you reasently found on your face. You knew he was a busy mech.

Though you did ask him if you both could talk later that day. He nodded in curiosity, wondering why you wanted you talk to him. He told you to meet in his berth later that night so that you both could be alone.

You were very nervous to that. But you agreed and returned to you station where your older brother was.

You soon found out that starscream was alive and, was told by Megatron to not worry about it. Orion being the overprotective brother he was concerned for your health and told you to rest while he did some more research.

All you could think of was questions that you could ask Megatron.

Orion's POV
I was doing some research about what Starscream told me. "Optimus Prime... " I mumbled. I soon found out some rather interesting information.

What showed was talking about that this Optimus Prime was the leader of the Autobots. "But Lord Megatron told us the Rachet was the leader... Some one is not telling the truth. " I whispered quietly to myself.

I looked at (Y/n)  wondering about herself. I soon looked up her name. Though it corrected her name with Prime at the end.

Reading her profile I was shocked. It was about how she was one of them. Talking about how good of a fighter she was. Standing beside this Optimus Prime. Looking at my sister I shook my head,  turning it back to the screen before me. ' there is no way that she would ever harm a person good or evil. "

*at the Autobot base*

The Autobot's were now making a plan about how they should get to the ground bridge. They found the location thanks to the help of Starscream.  They found out that it was in a energon cave.

Now they all of getting ready to actually to the said plan. ( I'm sorry I'm simply to lazy to write them talk good about how to do it.) 

Later on they groud bridge to their location. They were very cautious as to what they were doing. Not wanting to get caught by the Decepticons And destroying their plan.

Now here they are at the space bridge. 
Walking up to the controls. "A master piece of injury injured during engineering. " Rachet spoke. Amazed at what was before him. "Is it operational? " Arcee asked. Pressing a few other buttons he responded with a "fully." "Now for the scary part. " She said.

"Im scrambling out the contact to base maintaining communication for the mission. " Rachet then called base telling them that everything was ready. "That's your que" (Don't even thing I spelled that right. Not surprised I'm the one spelling it!)
Turning to Jack.

Now Jack was waving off to the people that we're still in base. He the  walked off into the portal in front of him. He was now in the energon mind. Now as Rachet was telling them what to do they were off to find what they came to do in the place.

Once they went through the the space bridge, the first thing Jack did was look at his new surroundings. "I- I can't believe this!  I'm actually on another planet! Arcee, this is amazing! " Jack spoke happily. Though he didn't hear any response from his
Charge. Looking up at her all he could see what the sadness in her eyes.