(Christmas special final)

(A/n):  MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! 🎅🎄 I hope that you all have a wonderful time with your families! As you can see this the final special. So hope you enjoy!
——————————————————

After the incident that happened a few hours ago we did go back for the tree. It did give is something to do. Though there was some arguments about how we should have decorated it.

"[Knockout! Stop moving your going to make things worse! ]" Bumblebee whined. ( he doesn't have his voice back. He just does ticking notices. He also knows sign language.)
"It's not my fault!  You got us in this situation in the first place! " The red hair male growled to the blond with a black strick in his hair.

What currently happing now was that some of the decepticons were "helping" Decorate the tree with lights. Both Bumblebee and Knockout tried to untangle it. Only for them to get tangled with in it...

Bulkhead, wheeljack and Miko was taking photos. Miko claiming 'I want to remember what everyone looks like in human forms. ' only to get photo bombed by Breakdown. Now all three of the males were fighting. While Miko was fangirling saying how cute the photo was.

Ratchet and soundwave currently finding a way to reverse the effect. (Though it wasn't helping sence the device was dead)
Ratchet yelling at the silent man who tried to touch one of his work.

Arcee was just arguing with Airachnid
While Jack was behind Arcee work an uneasy face. Was his face red?  Who knows what any more.

And of course Optimus was doing a staring down Megatron. While the other male doing the exact same thing on the other side of the room.

And now here you are sitting on the couch with Raphael. He was currently playing a game with you. A racing game in fact. Though sence you were new to all of this. It was hard to actually play.

You groaned as you saw that you lost yet again. "Wow your really bad at playing this. And your a mobile as well, What are you a bad driver in bot mode too? " Knockout said smirking down at you.

You shot him a small glare. "Here you
Try it then.. " You mumble handing him the remote control. "Don't worry sweetspark. I'll show you how it's done. " He told you smirking still. You rolled your eyes at him while he sat on the couch.

Soon others came to the lounge to watch, only to see Knockout fail. "Who's the bad driver now 'sweetspark'? " You asked him in a mocking tone. He grumbled a few words under his breath. You both felt the couch move. Turning you saw Bumblebee on the end. Making a grab motion towards the controller.

"Knock your self out, this game is a total bust! " Knockout told him. Tossing it into the other males arms.

*small time skip*

Player two wins!

"What?!  How?!  You cheated didn't you! " Knockout said accusing Bumblebee. Bumblebee just shook his head. "[I always watched them play when I was in both form. It helps a lot. ] " The scout told the male next to him.

"Well congrats Bee, you won! " You smiled at the him. He smiled back at you. Handing the controller to you again. "Oh no it's fine. I had my time. "
Knockout then soon demanded to play again determined to win this time.

You shoot your head and went down the stairs. You walked into the med bay where Soundwave and Rachet was Currently working at. "Do any of you need any thing?  You both have been here for quite a while. " You asked poking your head through the door frame.

"No we are fine we just need to find a way to make the device get battery. So then we can actually start finding a way to get us back to normal. " Ratchet spoke to you.