ch.26

(Evolution)

It was dark and Stormy out side at the Nemesis. Megatron was leading Starscream to a place that was below them. As they reached their destination, Starscream then saw that it was a dark cave. "Another abandoned mine?! " He shrieked out. Megatron the stoped and turned to face the seeker. "Come Starscream. " He ordered then walked further into the tunnel. Starscream hesitated but then followed.

As they were walking further into the cave, Starscream has been nervous all the was there. Just the other day him and Knockout may have added Dark Engergon with Synthetic Engergon while experimenting on Silas. Which might have let to said male go into a rampage sucking all the Engergon out of the Veichons. Which also led to half of the ship being infected by it.

"My Liege, who would have for seen that my alternative super soldier experiment would encounter technical difficulties? " The frightened seekers spoke. "Results a lost of decepticon hide. And over half of our troops remaining! " The larger mech shouted. Making the seeker fall to his knees. "Forgive me master! My intentions were true! Please, please reconsider my termination! " He begged.

Megatron simply rolled his eyes in annoyance, and continued to walk. Starscream soon then realized that there was a source of light in the cave. As he looked he saw all sort of science things. "Oh, Shockwaves outside laboratory, most impressive. " He mumbled the last part.

"The predacon clones had almost fully evolved. " Shockwave said his leader that was walking closer towards him. "And would be completely ready in three solar cycles. " He finished. Megatron nodded his head taking a liking into what he was hearing. "Well done Shockwave, Knockout! I'm waiting. " He spoke into his comm. "On my way my Liege! " Knockout said just as he was going down the elevator towards the cave. As he was doing so he didn't notice the large figure that was looking at to where he was going with curiosity.

The medic was soon at the Laboratory just as be promised, holding some synthetic Engergon in his arms before placing it down with the rest of them.
"Synthetic Engergon! Troops will bring my remaining supply to you " He said while looking at the mad scientist. "I will be determining it's value after Lord Megatron's predacons army is ready for deployment. " Just then a loud hissing noise came from the laboratories entrance. Then came the first created predacon tall and mighty.

"Unruled beast! You dare roam freely without permission?! " Starscream then spoke up walking towards the beast then hitting is with a rod that did no damage. The predacon grew angered and hissed at the now terrified seeker. As it did so, it then transformed into a full bodied mech. Everyone grew shocked by this new information. "Strike me again and I will bury that rod in your spark! " The predacon growled.

*Now to you*

(Y/n) POV
"We're not seeing much of the Decepticons lately. What do you think is going on? " You said looking at Optimus. You both just arrived at base after looking for anything that would involve the Deceptcons. Just as you landed, you both were welcomed to the team.

"Decepticon activity is at low... " You looked around the room noticing that Aultra Magnus wasn't with you. Looking around your eyes then locked onto him. You frowned slightly, there stood the second commander all alone. Looking at Optimus you gently nudged his arm. As he continued to speak you nudged your head to Magnus. Optimus looking over he then slowed down his talking. "He requires to... Clone his army. " He finished.

After Optimus talked more to the team, they all splitted off to do their own things. You stood by yourself watching Aultra Magnus looking out of base at the human soldiers doing some laps around base. After a while you tuned to Optimus, who was currently in a conversation with Ratchet.