ch.11 (small edit)

(I might change some of the story here a little. But not that much.)

One shall rise part 2

(Y/n)  POV
"(Y/n)  Optimus, have you found any sign of Unicron emergance? " Rachel asked. "Unicron is powring in carnet, and you last of the primes shall perish! " Unicron yelled. "I will take that as a yes. We're on our way! " Ratchet told us.

"Negative, Unicron cannot be deffeted by seir force. " Optimus told him. "He wants us Rachel. "Both of us activated our weapons. " We have to do this ourselves. " We both activated our battle masks, and started to shoot. One by one we 'killed' Unicron.

Though later on Optimus and India get separated. I started to use my swords more so I wouldn't have to waste my blasters. One of the Unicron jumped onto your back which you. Grabbed his shoulders and threw him to the ground, breaking him in the process.

Later on you were at a ledge of a cliff. You were still fighting until you heard Optimus struggling on the other side. You turn we to see him being held by two Unicrons.

You had to deside either fight the Unicrons that you have WOTY yourself. Or save your brother.  So, you desired on the second reason. You jumped off the cliff and transformed into your other formation. Though sence For didn't know about your second formation. You still had your Cybertronian form.

You were quick to shoot at most of then around Optimus. You again transformed and spun around to kick one that was. Going behind him.

You then called Rachet. "Hey Rachet? "  " What is is (Y/n),? " He asked. "About that backup... We could really use it right now! " "We are our way! "

As of that the ground bridge soon came into view. Bumblebee, Arcee, and Bulkhead came into view.

They quickly came and helped you fight them. One cane towards you, you swiftly spun and kicked it makeing it hit a wall. "Did Rachet not realy my command?  Return to base! "  Optimus yelled. "It was Rachet!  I told them to come to help us! " You are quick to defend your medic friend. " Reinforcements,  will not prevent your destruction, DISCIPLES OF PRIMUS! " Unicron yelled.

Optimus and I both stood together shooting at each one. Until Arcee got close to us. "Optimus, (Y/n), you both are Unicorns target's. Mabey you both consider returning to base! " She ordered. "Even with the bases shielding it will only be a matter of fine before, he finds us! " You told er her. "We are not going to put anyone at risk. "  " Then fall back and let us take the lead, just this once! " Bulkhead suggested. "Please Optimus, I fear neither will this planet! " Racket told him.

You looked at Optimus. "Very well... " You both took a step back. "Let's move! " Arcee yelled. With that you both ran behind Arcee and Bumblebee. With Bulkhead in the back of you.

Later you all started to drive, who knows where. Though we did have to again transform. Once one side of a canyon broke off. To reveal,  a large Unicron standing all tall and powerful.

[ " Is that the real Unicron?! "] Bumblebee asked, Optimus shook is head. " No, not Unicron himself, but another one of his manifestation. " Optimus told him. "If we can't beat Unicron, or out him. What can we do?! " Bulkhead asked.

"All we can do, neutralize his vessel's as they appear, until we find a way to destroy him. " Optimu's told everyone. "With out destroying the very planet we walk upon? " You asked him. Looking back ahead. "Sounds easy!... " You sighed. We all then run together and fought. Each one of us getting tossed away. Then it was only Optimus and I.

As Optimus and I shot up at him. He slammed down one of his hands that made some rocks fly in the air. We both tried to shoot as many as possible hut, failed. The rocks then landed on both of us. Unicron then lifted his foot up going to step on us. Just then. Some how. Be broke?