ch.4

(This takes place on sick mind)

Rachet POV
"Optimus your not going to believe this. " I yelled. "I've just pin pointed the location of the deception war ship. ""How did you penetrate their cloaking technology? " Optimus asked as the others gathered around to hear. "I didn't I was exparementing the vaurubale frequency wave lengths when I went opon it". I explained. "Even still there shipmust be experimenting some kind of electro magnet breach. " I told them. "With Megatron decised, and the element of surprise. " Arcee then joined in. (Y/n) shifted very uncomfortable about mentioning Megatro that he was offline. She didn't bother joining in this. All she did was stand still and listening. "We can make some serious damage" Bulkhead finished. "Also the same freaquence there's an Autobot emergency beacon." I then added. "The Decepticons can wait. Optimus then spoke. "There may be Autobots in distress, Rachet bring your medical kit. " he then turned to (Y/n). "(Y/n) I also would like for you to assist us on this mission. " She only gave us a slow nod.

(Y/n) POV
When we got out of the groundbrige we found the ship. 'Hope of the bots are OK we sure do need more of them. ' I thought. "A crash landing barrier here for centuries. " Optimus then spoke. He then cut a door through the ship with his sword. "If they traveled in stasis mode they may be survivor's ." Rachet told us. "Let's hope so Rachet. " I told both him and Optimus. Just then the ship tilted to the side witch led us into falling. Both Optimus and Rachet then got up. My brother walked up to me and help me stand since u was still wabbely. "Thanks" I told him, he gave me a nodd. Every one turned on there flash lights. While I on the others hand turned on my night vision from my visor.

We then walked into a room that had a least three body's. I felt sick in my stomach that I wanted to puke. There we're energon everywhere! "Optimus, (Y/n). " Rachet spoke up with a cautious voice. Which got both mine and my brothers attention. We we're waiting for what he. Was going to say next. "These Autobots didn't parish from the crash they are disp-aceing the effect of a virus." Then it hit me. A virus... That only meant! "This ship is a pleuge ship. " Optimus and I went to talk forward when Rachet then pulled us back a little. "Don't. Touch. Anything. " he spoke. "The virus still might be active. " he then finished. At that same moment the ship tilled to the right! We all fell. Lucky for me I fell on top on one of the dead body's. I didn't think of the virus St that one moment. I all I did was scream I fell on a offline rusty cybertronian! Optimus and Rachet looked at me scared. Then a body that was on the ceiling fell and some of it's blood fell onto my brother. "Optimus NO! "

All of the kids looked worried. Both Optimus and I where contains the pleuge. I felt so weak. So so tired. But I new more than anything I had to stay wake. At this time I didnt care for my well being I was more worried for my brother. "Cyberonic pleauge ...it's only contagouse if contact is made with the infected energon. " Rachet told all of us(mostly the others and the kids). "What was a pleuge even doing in an autobot spaceship?" Miko then asked. "It's passengers were infected. The virus killed millions back on cybertron. "Arcee told them. "You have a cure don't you? " Raph then questioned. I sighed then said sadly. "There no... Cure. " (Y/n)... Please save your strength" Rachet told me. I then felt tears start to come out of my optics. Optimus senced my sadness and slowly reached his servo to mine and held it. Trying to comfort me it was some what working. "Why would Megatron make decise without a cure? "Jake then asked rather annoyed. "I- I mean what if he fought it on accident? " he then said. "We might be able to access the deception data base. For the moment we still have there location. " Arcee then spoke up. " Bumblebee with me. " Rahet then looked back. All I heard was mumbleing. Before I fell uncounsious I heard my name being yelled.

Arcee POV
We finnaly got to the ship. We went straight to the lab to find anything to help us with. Once we where in the lab I went straight the computer to look for the cure. I them commend Rachet. " I'm in the network. "

(Y/n) POV
It was so bark. I couldn't see anything. Hello, any not there? "Nothing. I tried to turn on my night vision. Still.... Nothing. I then countiued to walk for word looking for anything. The last thing I need was being alone. I always hate being alone. No one there to help me, no one here to keep me safe. Only the bark void. I then heard a beep yet very calming voice. Though science I didn't expect to hear them I yelp and jumped. I activated my weapon but only to see a bright light. (Y/n) it's been quite the long time my child. It called to me. "Primus... OH NO. am- am I offline?! " I cried. I just got to see my brother and my team that I considered as a family. "No you are not offline (Y/n)... You are still needed in the living. " I then sighed removed that I wasn't died. But then a question went through my helm. " then why am I here then?" I now remember I am in front of thy primus. I then went on one knee joint. "Uh-... Sir" he then chuckled my face plate heated up with emmberastment. "My dear you do not need to talk to me in that formal state " he then continued. "I know that you had a ruff life as a sparkling and some of your audlthood back on cyberton, and with all that happens before the war... " I looked down remembering all the fun times we had as a family.unyil Carrier died. My Sire became depressed blamed me for her death. We all were sad.though be was kind to me sometimes.when he actually took his pills. Other than that bit was either yelling or getting beat. Though I still had Orion. That until I meet soundwave, Rachet... And Megatron. After I meet them everything was going great. Until the one that I thought to care for... Hurt me more than any not could.

"Do not worry nothing will hurt you here. " I then looked up looking at him. Only calm and love mixed with happiness surouned the surroundings. It gave me more of security with more confidence. " I only want to tell you that something big will come near the future. When that time comes know that I will be there to guide you...." I was confused at what he was telling me. What was going to happen? "Is there anything you would want me to do when the time comes? ""When the time comes. You will know what to do my sweet child. " I didn't understand what was he saying. What was I suppose to do?! I- I can't do anything. I couldn't even save Megatron before he went all bad and wanted to kill everyone...
He then cut me through my thoughts. "Don't think so little of yourself. You are here for a reason. You will be very surprise what you can do. You may not understand now... But I promise you. You will" he then told me. " now when you wake up you will be fully healed... Good luck my child. "

*back to where we we're*

"Huh?! *pant *pant*". I woke up to feel a sold servo on my backstruts. "Take it easy (Y/n). " I looked up to see my brother Orion. I then softly smile at him. I then noticed that he was standing. "Brother! Your -your standing! " he make a quite chuckle. I then hugged him tightly. He then helped me off the berth. (What a gently men) everyone was yelling. Optimus then spoke. "Please reserve the hero welcome from mine (Y/n) fesition and... My scout. " I smiled then ran up to him and hugged him with the biggest simle on my face plate. "You did it Bee! You saved us"I then bent down a little and gave him a little Peck on his cheek(in a friendly manner)and we all cheered for him.

I thought everything was back to normal. Everyone was safe. Nothing was gonna happen. What I didn't know that when I went to Bumblebee. Well it wasn't really him.

Bumblebee/Megatrons POV
I'm out ...or should I say I'm in. I then looked around and noticed a current femme. She ran up to me or rather Bumblebee. I flinched when she unexpectly hugged me. I look at her looking at her face plate. I all I saw was a bark visor on her face plate. She then bent down a little. I was in total shock when I felt her Peck my uhm... The scouts check. So looks like my dear (Y/n) is indeed alive. I knew the kiss was a friendly matter I still felt something with in me. I quickly moved it aside. I then gave a smirk... This is going to be fun.

(OK well I'm finally done with this chapter. I will lost likely post more frequently since I'm on summer vation. Bye everyone!)