ch.23

(Scattered)

(Y/n) POV
You couldn't believe it! You heard that Shockwave was died! How is he here?! "Shockwave! This is quite the unexpected turn, I thought you died on Cybertron. " Megatron asked looking back at Starscream with a glare. Starscream jumped a bit and walked back. "Y-yes, as we all did. " He said in a nervous tone.

As Shockwave was telling everyone on what happened that day he 'died'. You kinda felt bad for him. All this time, he was all alone on your died planet. You couldn't even think about how lonely that could have been after all that time.

Once he was done he then walked towards Starscream. Asking why he was left for scrap. In was also kinda intrigued on what Starscream had to say about this, this time. He looked like he was trying to find the right word to say. I don't blame him either. I would've done the same thing of I was him. Knowing if I would've said one thing 'illogical' to shockwave I would be surly be died. Glad I'm not him.

"T-th-the explosion, it collapsed the power core chamber! The last thing anyone witnessed was you charging into the space bridge portal. No one saw you come back out! " Starscream told him. You were gonna lie. That was a good excuse. Let's just see if Shockwave believes it. "I find your response, logical. " He said. Starscream sighed in relief.

As all of us (including you being dragged next to Megatron) were walking outout, Starscream then called out. "But you will be pleased that I avenged your seeming demise by, personally terminating the Autobot Cliffjumper! " He called. You stopped hearing that. You remembered how much that ruined Arcee. "Careful Starscream, you may dislocate a landing gear patting yourself on the back. " Knockout said.

You clenched your hand into a fist. "Oh that reminds me... " You suddenly spoke up. Everyone looked at you surprised. Megatron looked at you. There was something in your voice that he never heard you used before. He watched Interiged on what you were going to do. You turned and pulled away from Megatrons grip. You slowly walked up to Starscream, which made him walk backwards.

"I never got to 'thank' you for killing one of my comrades and my friends partner." You spoke venom in your voice. You then activated your blade. Starscream seeing this shreecks in surprise. "AH! M-MASTER! " He cried. You ran towards him only to be caught by Megatron. "Let me go! " You shouted out. "Calm down (y/n). " He told you. You only growled at him.

You looked at Starscream. "Your lucky that Megatron is holding me back or I'll rip your spark out! " You growled. Megatron was surprised to say the least. Though he did like this side of yours. You looked even more frightening with out your visor. Mostly because anyone can see your eyes now, and with the scar on you, you really did look like a true Decepticon.

With that they we were once again about to leave the room. "Anyways, as Megatrons first lieutenant all me to welcome you back to the winning team. " Starscream asked. Megatron then spoke. "Amd let me clarify the new chain of command. " He turned back around. "While Starscream has main authority of military operations. Shockwave, will me my first lieutenant in charge of scientific endeavors. " He said.

"You are saying, we shall both each report directly to you? " Starscream asked. "Affirmative."

*small time skip*

Megatron, Shockwave, Soundwave, Knockout and in were in the control room. Starscream was at the front computer typing away for something. As all the mechanical were in a conversation Starscream had call out to Megatron. "Lord Megatron! I have found something of great interest! " He called out.

As you all were walking towards him he pointed towards the screen. "An Autobot! " He shouted. Your eyes widened. You shook off Megatrons arm off and ran towards the screen. Your eyes full if hope. Was the team ok? Was it Optimus maybe?!