ch.16

(My actual own chapter. You get some more back story about your life, with you and Megatron.)

It's now been a few weeks sence you and Optimus came back to base. You were currently now sitting all by your self. You learned that you no longer have your innocent. You were deeply affected by it. First you didn't know if you were forced. Or if you just agreed to it.

You nor Optimus don't remembered a thing that happened on the war ship when you were held captive. And in full honesty you didn't really want to know. You now mostly have been keeping your bond with Optimus off. Not wanting to worry for you sence he already doesn't get that much recharge during night time. From trying get to decode some relics to not have the Decepticons have any of them. We already have the spark collector. That's one of the main ones you were glad you had.

So many things have happened over the weeks you came back to base. You had  to get some space for yourself. So that leads up to now. Here you are near the end of a nice cliff. You felt calm, enjoying to moment to yourself.

That was until you heard a knock in your chest. Confused you opened it and then came out a gasping for air Miko.

"Miko?! " You exclaimed. "What in Primus are you doing in my chastis?! "
The Japanese girl held up her hand as if saying "give me a moment. " You waited until the girl spoke up. "I- I wanted to see what was going on with you... Didn't work out how I planned though. " She breathed.

Shacking your head with a smile Sighing. You gave your servo to her to jump on. She complied and jumped onto you. You gently placed her on the ground next to you. It was quite again. You smiled wider closing your optics when she asked you. "So what did happen... On the war ship? " You opened one optic to look at her. Sighing again you spoke." Honestly Miko?  I have to clue. "

"Hey I have a question... " She asked.  "Miko... " You began but was completely cut off. "Wait!  Hear me out will ya?!" You were silent as if telling her to go on. "I was always curious of this for a while now. None of the bots told me what happened. So why not ask you! " You gave her a confusing look.

The girls took a deep breath before asking you the big question.

"How did you meat Megaton? "

You stiffened and stayed quite for a while. "Im sorry... The bots told me not to ask you. But...  I was always curious on how to met!  Ratchet gave us some details but that was not enough for me and-" "Miko... It's fine " You told the girl.

You looked ahead of you, looking at the beautiful view of the canyons. "I guess it's time for you and the others to know about my past. Though I won't tell you the rest until later most likely. "

"Really!? " The girl yelled excited. "Really... " You told her. "You might want to make your self comfortable.  It's a long story. " You told the girl. She then stood up and walked towards you. Giving her a lift you layed her on your knee. Now was the part you had to tell part of your life story.

"When Cybertron was still alive. Many people lived there happily. Many had their own little family's. Many people we're kind to one another. " You started. "As you know both Optimus and I weren't always a prime. We were both clerks from Icon. At this time we were called (Y/n)  and Orion PAX. At this time we still lived work our sire. Or in your words father. I was always the one that followed the rules so was Optimus of course. Though my sire was more strict on me sence I was a femme. I had to leave work earlier than him. Though most of my friends tried to get me to go have fun with them. I was always shy around others. So I would always disagree with them. Until one night they some how convinced me to go to one of their favorite place. The glator pit. Where the best fighters  always fought beastes and each other.