Good Morning

Dec felt his heart fluttering as in his sleepy haze he feel soft sloppy kisses on his forehead, cheek, lips, chin, neck  "Rocky... is that you?" He asks cheekily and opened his eyes to see the most handsome face pouting at him. His younger husband was looking at him sulking "So only Rocky can wake you up kissing"

Dec giggle at that "No my cutie... now stop pouting and say what you did"

"What?!"

"What did you do wrong baby... burned the toast? Forgot to latch backdoor? Upsetted a bottle of milk or forgot to let dogs out?"

"Baby... cant I wake up my gorgeous husband with kisses every morning? I even prepared breakfast for you...."

"Have you??" Declan questioned. He look at the plate of food on bedside table and smile lovingly at his husband.  Ant peck his nose and give a cup of coffee to him.

"I have to do the dishes...Will be right back" Ant bolt to the door. Dec agrees to it, bite a toast but then frown at Ant  "Baby... why is this toast so hard.. and why did you make toast for breakfast?"

"Err... maybe because I forgot to close the backdoor yesterday and the wind knocked out all our utensils and maybe a couple of those cookie jars fell down and broke and maybe in the effort of cleaning them I forgot to let out the dogs out who explored the corners of our home and maybe I slipped on one of the cookies with milk jar in my hand and it fell from my hand and maybe I held the counter for balance and pulled out the cord of toaster by mistake which smashed into pieces on the floor and maybe this caused a short circuit and electricity is out for the moment.; I smelt fuse burning though... " Ant took a deep breath and looked at a gobsmacked Dec and smiled carefully "So... I had to toast it in a pan.."

Dec didnt know how to react to it and he blatters out "Are you hurt? you okay?"

Ant look at him sheepishly "Uhh maybe I was worried about your reaction and in that panic burned my hands when I toasted the bread?"

Dec takes a deep breath at that, pinch his nose to relax and slowly gets up from the bed to their wardrobe. He then pull out a FA box and asks Ant to sit on the bed. Ant obeys with a tinge of worry and smile in embarrassment as Dec apply medicine to his burn. Dec had to smile at the way Ant was behaving. He slowly peck his husband on the nose and whispers with a sigh "You my husband is definitely something else. Lets go and clean the kitchen... we have a match to catch"

As Dec moves out, Ant frowns "Eh..Dec.. maybe I tried to repair the wrong fuse and it broke and now we wont have electricity until the lineman arrives?"

Dec look at him in shock. He then narrows his eyes at his taller husband, who is ready to bolt out at any moment now "Let's see how far you will run you...."

He couldn't finish his sentence as Ant ran for life, Dec following Forget the match... this is going to be a great morning