Part 1- How did it all start?

Hi Everyone...Its my first attempt to write a Fan-fiction, apologies in advance for any kind of grammatical mistakes. 

I would like to thank all the wattpad writers for there lovely stories, that inspired me to write about my favourite character 'Forth' from 2moon series/ book.

This story is all about Forth's journey, his rollercoaster ride through various phases in his life.

Lets get started......

It all started when Forth saw Wayo for the first time on the roof of the training hall. It was enough for him to make his heart flutter.

Forth is more of a Loner, always lost in his thoughts and smoking cigarettes.

He was not aware that he would end up having feeling for Yo, he was captivated by his innocence.

It went to the extent of taking care of his needs and accompanying him when he need to sought his feelings towards Phana.

Before the start of Moon & Star competition Forth was with Yo in those last few minutes before the main performance, he was attentive towards him.

Forth forgot to notice what Yo had in his heart, miss to notice how he has those loving gaze towards Phana.

It really hit Forth hard when he saw how Wayo sang that song to express his feelings for Pha.

Forth POV

I couldn't take it anymore, after listening to the confession song from Yo, I felt like someone just hit me hard on my head.

With the throbbing heart I just went out of the auditorium not bothered to know who was the ultimate winner of this Main competition; right now it doesn't even matter.

I walked with a numb feeling.... I was trying to look at the bunch of roses that I intend to give to Yo..... to confess my feelings.

I just kept staring at those flowers blankly and let it slip from my hands.

Every thing around me gave me this lonely feeling, I just dragged my feet aimlessly.

The best thing to do is to drown myself in alcohol atleast that will ease out the pain that I am feeling right now.....deep in my heart

I guess... no one is made for ...me !!!

I will always be a loner......aaaggghhh I hate this feeling.

I need someone who can make me feel good and forget what has happen to me in those few days...... I guess I am better off being that Asshole person that I use to be..sleeping around with no feelings....just those one night stand...

OOhhh I guess I am going bonkers...

I know I am a cold person; how can I just change so fast...hummm I guess ....by shear innocence of Yo, which was so alluring.

I better collect myself I just need company I need my Engineering buddies.

I just picked my phone and called the one person who can help me to get out of this mess I am in....to get ride off this lonely feeling.

LAM that's all I could think of... I just speed dialed him.....in no time he answered my call.

"Lam ...I"

I need not have to complete my sentence at....all I could hear was " I will bring beer, lets just drink its been a while" Lam said from other end.

I just made myself comfortable on the floor resting my head on bed and staring at the ceiling blankly.