Part20-Longest Night.

Hi everyone, after a long time ...sorry for the delay in updates...was busy updating my other book. I know last chapter was an emotional torture....this was required at time, certain incidence change our course of action. Hope you enjoy...please feel free to comment.

thanks and Enjoy this chapter :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEAM POV

The moment I saw Lam running towards us, it was evident something is wrong.... he just asked Pete to get all the guys. Suddenly I got this weird feeling in my heart, I was panicking inside...increased heartbeat...something telling me...something is wrong with my hulky....oohh baby I hope you didn't get yourself in trouble. I always had this fear; he has more enemies outside engineering, just because he just jumps into situations to help everyone without giving a second thought. I just follow Lam along with me Kit, Phana and Ming came along. We just reached this extreme end of the gym, its mostly dark in here...but after some point you will get some light at this end. We kept on running, Lam didn't say anything, he just wanted to take everyone to that particular spot...We all stop when we could see someone on the ground.

We all ran to that place, and we immediately stopped dead in our tracks.

I felt weak, I know who it was though we couldn't see the face, but I know my Forth...I know what he was wearing....I know his jersey, his shoe color...its him...suddenly my fear came true. I fear to be witness of something like this...what am I going to do.... 'Beam just don't get emotional, he is your Forth...gather all your strength...take charge of the situation with your instincts just don't let Forth bleed more...remember what they say...someday you have to see your loved ones in situations....do not lose your composure'

I just run towards where Forth was lying unmoved.... the doctor's instincts kicked in...told the boys to inform the faculty officials to report if needed....Forth need to be taken to Hospital ASAP.

Pha was checking the pulse, it was a bit weak....he had lost a good amount of blood. Kit was pressing a cotton cloth against the Blunt Trauma...the bleeding need to be stopped.

Kit told me to hold Forth in certain positions to support his neck and to hold the cloth over the injury. I couldn't see his face, it was all covered in blood...his bangs they... were wet...I just so wanted to take him in my arms...but I have to act sensible... 'Beam don't get emotional, you have to help Forth to get better. I hope he does not have internal bleeding because he is unconscious... that will be the worst nightmare, and brain injury has its own risks. Think beam think what are the possible outcomes of this scenario.'

We just took Forth, once we got a nod to proceed...it happen so fast, we wasted no time, as there were many hands to lift Forth carefully. Ming was waiting in the car all ready to drive in the direction of the hospital; Phana has already informed his dad's hospital ER unit, that's the only hospital near to campus, just 20 min drive. I just gathered my strength to contact one person who can help me to inform everyone. I dialed his brother Max, he was sounding so happy to get my call... "Hi Beam, how are you...!!....I thought due to my stupid baby brother you forgot us, so how things are between you. Mom & Dad are planning to meet you both decide on the date for your official engagement."

"I...I ...just called to tell you something bro....I don't know...I am scared."

"Beam what's the matter, did you guys had a fight, I will come there and smack the shit out of that idiot brother of mine. Just tell me, I will tell mom to scold him."

"Please don't say like that about him, he...did nothing.." I started sobbing....I couldn't control it.

"Max we ...are...taking ...Forth to hospital.... someone hit him...I don't know who did this to him.....I am worried for him...he is unconscious and bleeding" I could hear the mobile phone dropped on the ground..

"Max...... you there.... please answer me...please tell Mom and Dad to reach Mr Kongthanin Hospital, we are taking Forth there....please try to be there...please...Forth needs you all....please.."

Max just said nothing, he really didn't say anything....the next person I called was my Dad...I know he is very level headed in tensed situation. " Dad I want you to come to Pha's dad hospital, someone hurt my Forth...please dad come there ...I need you daddy..." After that call I was left with no strength.... those 20 min drive was the most the longest drive of my life. This should never happen to anyone in their life, professional dilemma vs. personal. ...seeing your loved one in pain....you feel helpless....I Beam, had never felt that I can't do anything....today I feel helpless...I can't control the pain in my heart....I just can't see this face of my baby. I touched his bangs....they have become a bit hard due to the dried blood....we just reached...thank god.

The moment Ming's car was at the entrance, we could see a bunch of Doctors waiting for us with a gurney...they just took Forth and we all were running behind...after one point Phana Dad stopped us....he just told us to sit at the waiting area.

The night has already begun.....its the longest night of my life....

LAM POV

I can't believe what did I do, I just confessed to him.... and that asshole Nam heard everything. Forth just stood there alone to protect me....they have a problem with him...not with the faculty. I know the reason why Nam is standing here, his brother GF has some feeling towards Forth, but he politely denied her... but this fucking asshole has all kind of shit in his brain....he just jumped on this opportunity to settle scores. Forth stood protectively in front of me....i am sure he is mocking Forth...shit...this is so screwed .....up...situation. Forth asked me to get some back up...how the hell he is going to fight this all alone till we all reach there.

I hope Forth doesn't get hurt...please Lord help me...shit...my phone battery Is dead....I just kept on running...till I reached to where all of them were waiting....I some how managed to brief Pete to get all the guys. I can't look in Beam eyes how am I going to tell him...we all started to run towards that spot to help Forth....but.

Everything was over, he is on the ground...not at all moving.

I lost every inch of my strength....I can't believe what I did...I left him like a coward to deal with it....I just landed on my knees... slumped down....saw blankly how Beam was taking charge of this situation. I was just looking at Forth face....he is covered in blood...I really don't know how badly he is hurt...I am scared...I am scared of losing him....he is everything to me....

I was sitting there just like that....without moving...blankly stared at the spot where he was lying unmoved....then I heard a familiar voice....it was Max followed by my brother Cam....

I could feel a pair of hands wrapped me....i just turned and cried my heart out....I turned to look for Max...he was standing at the place where he was looking at the blood on the floor. I tried to go to him, but he just turned and told be to be where I was standing....he has that rage in his eyes...I have never seen this side of him.

Max wanted to know each and everything, apparently the entire incidence got captured on camera....so everyone was working around to find the real culprits.

I made another attempt to talk to Max, " I am sorry, I should have stood beside him....he asked for me to go...and like an idiot I did what he told me to do. Trust me my mind was clouded...I didn't think through...I am sorry...I am really sorry." with that, I started to cry...my emotions are out of control.

Max just turned to Cam "If anything happens to my brother...I will not spare of you....that included you as well." Max said this by pointing at my brother. He was seriously angry on each one of us, we behave like a bunch of idiots and left him alone....

Max left the place and talked with others to meet up the dean and to work along with the officials....i just looked at Cam....he knows that I want to go to see Forth. So here I am standing at the farthest end of the corridor...I have no courage to go to Beam. He is just sitting calmly at the waiting area....every now and then looking at the door to open...

It's a long night and though I confessed my feeling to him....I did something which is unforgivable....I left him alone with people who were hungry for his blood.

I just start moving closer to the door...I just halt my steps in front of Beam....i was about to say something...Beam just showed his palm of his hand....stopped me from speaking any further...

He looked into my eyes....I could feel the disappointment in those eyes...he said "I trusted you Lam...I seriously did...!!"