Part 21- All hell breaks loose

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is doing good. Just thought to update and would like to thank all the readers for 5k reads. Thank you very much, i hope you all keep reading this fanfic. :D 

I hope you enjoy this chapter....thanks and enjoy :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Hospital...

Beam saw Lam was moving closer to the waiting area, guilt evident in his eyes. Beam was holding himself quite well; he lost it when he saw Lam...it was almost like a volcano erupting. It all came out, in front of everyone...he couldn't contain himself he was sure Lam might have done something which was not right at that moment. He had a bad feeling about it... and it turn out true, he has to see the only person that matters to him in that state...he will never ever want Forth to get hurt no matter what. Being to be the next Head hazer, Forth periled his life for the love of his faculty; his juniors and his loyalty. Things didn't get better, this incidence was one such example, but Lam being in this equation was not ok with beam. He stopped Lam and gave that serious look and said.. "I trusted you Lam...I seriously did...!!"

Lam was not willing to talk about this, all he wanted to know was how Forth was doing....he just didn't talk to Beam, he just ignored him and walked pass by him. This just annoyed Beam, he just yanked Lam wrist so that they can be face to face. The situation was getting all tensed up...Beam just let out his anger, he said

"You are the Fucking reason, you just left him alone to deal with all the shit...so much for your fucking brotherhood."

"I didn't leave him alone, he told me to get others....I was not thinking straight...!!"

"You just left dude, what part you didn't get...wait...what were you thinking. Did you do something with Forth before the fight." By this time Beam just held Lam by his collar. He just glared at Lam, looking with all anger he has towards this particular guy. Lam just swatted on Beams hands, freed himself from his grip, he said " Yes...I did. I told him that I like him. I didn't had enough of courage to tell him....now that I know what it feelings like when you are on the verge of loosing that person." Everyone was shocked by his confession. Lam just shakes his head while rubbing his eyes to let out some stress from his system. Then he said,

"It was all going so well, until you showed up and everything changed. I was late, but now, I will do my best to win him back....I will not shy off to express my feelings to him."

"Are you stupid, there is no now.....and this winning him back is bullshit ...that will never happen.!!"

"You are so overweening..."

"You are in serious trouble dude, if anything goes wrong with Forth I will make sure your life would be a living hell....don't take me lightly.."

Lam just huff , he said "You know, these threats of yours are so childish....you are talking to an Engineering student, you don't know what we can do...!!"

"Ya... I saw it, running away to save your own ass...!!"

Lam lost it, that was the time when both the parents reached at that moment and stopped their kids from fighting.

Things just changed when all of a sudden the cries of Forth mom were heard, she couldn't take it anymore...she just asked one question... "Why him...!! My poor baby...why is it taking so long..." everyone was silent.

Suddenly Phana dad entered the scenario, he was showing no expression, but all of a sudden the situation became tensed. Each and everyone tries to rush, but Phana's dad stated clearly that he want to talk to Forth's parents.