Part 4- Not so Cool....

Hi everyone, just thought to do an update. I hope you all like this fan fiction.  :)

Thanks to internet and the lovely image posted from different sources. :D

.........................................................................................................................................

FORTH POV

Once the entire hazing activity was done, we were packing our stuff and about to have a small discussion about....what to do next.

I could feel that someone was just behind me; it was none other then Beam Baramee... the biggest Heartbreaker know at the university. When he said I was letting out my frustration on my juniors, I asked him what made him to conclude in that way. I asked a very simple question to him and I got a very weird reply to it.

Beam showed his dazzling smile to me and said " It's me...Beam"

I could only think of this one thing.... LOL........but I have an image to maintain. This fella has the guts to interrupt in between and say that thing. So let me have some fun with this situation created by him.

All of my friends and my seniors know well that when it comes to hazing or taking up responsibility I am dead serious and Beam thinks I am not being serious...he is concluding that I am letting out my frustration which is really not the case. I have my reasons and I am going to make my point to him.

I looked deeply in Beam eyes and said, "I know you Beam, this is not the response I was expecting. Well, my bad.... in a serious situation like this, all you could think was to get some attention for all of us." I continue my cold stare and end up saying... "I never thought you will try to get attention in this way...... 'perceived' to be a fun person...but this is not funny..... I am not judging you, but I am really disheartened by your comment on me...very surprising"

Beam face turned pale, it seems that he never ever anticipated this kind of cold response from me. He assumed that he could get away from any kind of situation just by showing his innocent face and that cute smile. Nope, this won't work every time. Did I just call Beam Cute, what is wrong with me.

But thinking of this, he is seriously Cute, just like the bunny, with that face any damn girl or guy will fall for him. I just left the situation, giving them the impression that I am serious and will not tolerate any kind of attitude thrown on me.

BEAM POV

Did I annoy him, shit ....I am in serious trouble. I just wanted to show how charming I am, but it seems it doesn't work on soon to be Mr. Head Hazer.

I was standing making a pouting face, when Lam just came in front of me. I didn't expect him to come forward and talk to me.

Lam said "Forth is a serious person he takes his responsibilities quite seriously. You just judged him right on his face, just avoid that next time. I don't like him getting upset or annoyed due to someone....and especially if it's you."

This statement sounds a bit different to me, why the hell on this earth Lam has to get bothered what annoys Forth and why does he care if he is in a good mood or not.

Something is fishy; I need to be more observant from next time onwards.

Meanwhile, I need to find ways to talk with Forth.... so that I can be closer to him.

I just want to see that dazzling smile...it's so enchanting...

I want to be close to him, want to know him more....I use to watch him from a distance how caring Forth was towards Wayo. But he missed on this fact that Yo always liked Pha.

I may sound like an idiot, but I liked forth from the day I saw him at the moon and star completion. What attracts me most about him is his resolve in whatever he does. Though he was not good at certain things like 'Dance' for instance...he use do his dance steps in a funny way. I find it cute at that time and I still do....hehhe.

I admit I am super crazy for Forth, but how should I let him know that. If I keep ruining things in this way between us, I won't be able to reach his Heart.

"Beam you have to do something, man up, just think about a Plan to make Forth fall for you." I said it in to myself in a low tone.

But I must not forget about few constrains ....like- Lam. Something tells me that he can prove to be the biggest hurdle in getting in Forth's Heart. Let me not shift my focus, just thinks of ways to get to know forth...so the first step is to clear the misunderstanding.

So now my only mission is to make 'Forth mine'. 

LAM POV

Why everyone is annoying him, he just tries his best... getting back being normal.

I saw him heading to get his bike, I just made him stop by holding his wrist.

He turned and I looked in his eyes, something was not normal.

He was not annoyed; he was smiling like an idiot.

I just asked him why the sudden change in mood. Forth said " I scared the shit out of you guys. I like to tease you all...I was not annoyed I just wanted to tease Beam, didn't you notice he turned so pale. I find him cute."

He finds 'him cute', I facepalm.... I was getting worried for no reason. As for now he is in a good mood and that's what matters the most.

I don't mind if he finds Beam cute, he will try to look at people...and try to find Wayo in everyone..... and he will call every other person cute.

I have to let him think that way, coz if I tell him about my feeling to him.....it will be such a wrong timing......Lam you have to wait.....Let Forth get back being normal....waits for some time....that's all I could say to myself. May be someday he will find me cute.

So let him smile, his 'Smiling Face'.... That's what matters.

With that, we left the campus together.