Part 23-Nam...who..??

Hi everyone, sorry for the late update was thinking how to go ahead with this story....so took a pause. Now I am back with an update. I hope you all enjoy reading this story. Thanks for reading and please feel free to comment. 

.................................................................................................................................

BEAM POV

Forth was sleeping peacefully, all thanks to the morphine, which was in his drip, it hurts to see that handsome face with bruises.... those stitches on those plumy lips hurt the most. I was trying to imagine that situation... but by nature I am not a violent person..... right now I feel like torturing that asshole...It's a promise baby...I will do it my way so that he will never dare to cross paths with us. But one thing was not clear.... the real intention behind this attack. It may just sound stupid to hurt Forth for one single reason.... does this guy have a real motive or was it just a trigger after seeing something lot of possibilities....I have to find it out....it sounds bit odd.....never mind....just wait for me you asshole I will not spare you.

I was deep in thinking....just then Forth's parents entering the room....his mom was seriously upset.....Forth is the most pampered child, being the youngest he was really spoiled. It breaks my heart to see him like this...but I can totally image how his mom is feeling.... even usually funny Max was calm.... as if he was ready to strike the guy who did this to his brother. Forth's mom asked me, was I planning to stay back, well I have to take care of my Hulky....right now he is just so cute....despite of bruises he still looks handsome....unknowingly I had a smile on my face.

"Beam dear, are you staying back....you look so tired. Please go back to your dorm, Max and I will stay back to take care of him. Just take some rest na, Forth will not like if he sees you like this." She said with a concern on her face.

"I will stay back mom, I will not be able to sleep....knowing that once he gets up he will be all sore. I will not be alone, Lam will wait along with me....we both will take good care of him." I said it...more than me his mom requires rest so that she can see Forth's smiling face in the morning.

Lam assures Forth's mom, she is happy to see we both are ready to keep our differences aside and be there for Forth. Max decided to stay back along with us for last min running around if needed. But I am sure, we have to just wait for Forth to get up, though he was unconscious again, he has to heal fast so that we all be happy and everything will be back to normal. I want to do something.... I just want to surprise him...to make him happy.... we soon are going to get engaged...I don't want it grand, but definitely memorable for our family and friends. With all those sweet thoughts in my mind, I laid my head near his hand so that I see Forth's face.... slowly I was feeling sleepy. I just started to feel tired, just in few min I was feeling sleepy...though I am sitting on a chair....I was resting my head on his bed....how I wish I could sleep in Forth's warm and tight hug....I just missed this sweet opportunity.

NAM POV

I hate that I missed the only opportunity to prove what was in my mind, but now it's too late. I am feeling restless; I have to act fast...I have to go...I have to see him. I don't care who is with him right now I am sure he will be alone...this is the right incidence to create a rift between all these guys, especially with Forth-Beam -Lam...that will be so fun to watch.

I should have asked the boys to stop, why did my stupid brother hit his head....in one strike he was unconscious.....that was not that hard blow but...he lost so much of blood. I will take care of the unfinished business.... I should have dealt with it my way...it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to be.....shit this plan is doomed.

I know I sound super creepy, I have to do what my heart says and it never disappoints me.....it's a different kind of rush....some kind of stupid adrenaline.