Part 13- Our first step...

Hi everyone, i hope you all are having a good time in life. I was thinking about a new story line, keeping Forth as main the character, still thinking. Lately I have started to like odd pairings...i guess i am in for ghost ships. :)

I hope you all like it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORTH POV

I saw Lam entering with his family; I saw the expression on Beam's face. I really fail to understand...what is wrong with him...why is he ignoring me. I so badly tried to call him, but no answer from him. And now I see him with his parents, there were moments where both our families use to hangout together, but as we grew up things changed. But his parents notice me, both uncle & aunty approached towards our table. I gave a big smile, Lam's mom has always adored me, she just hugged me and she saw Beam with me....well I know she already likes him.

Lam's mom (Mrs C) "You know Beam, you are so lucky to have this cute little puppy with you. As a kid, he has always been obeyed and he still is, every parent should have such a kid. I have seen him.....he is just like a kid to me; one thing I can assure you will cherish every moment in your life, he is with you. He will keep you happy, I am sure that his commitment level is incomparable. Just enjoy every moment kids, you are going to shoulder lots of responsibilities." It was such a heart warming feeling when these words were told about me, I couldn't stop smiling. I saw how proud Beam was feeling at that moment, I saw that glow on his face when I was being praised....I just wiggled my eyebrows....and Beam gave me that blank expression...I continue to grin. 

But I suddenly remembered, where that idiot friend of mine is... I just hope Lam thinks the same way about me, " Btw dear, Lam will not come along with you, we are planning to visit his grandma so he will take a few days off from uni. Just help him out to get through his submissions and missed notes....will ask him to call you naa dear." With that, she hugged Beam as well, Mr C just ruffled my hair, gave a big smile and left both of us to continue our date I suppose....don't be a fool it is a 'Date'

"What's bothering you Forth? Is everything ok with you and Lam..??"

"I don't know Beam, I am a bit confused...Lam could just call or text me...why it has to be conveyed through his mom about him not come along with us, why trouble aunty for this small thing.... I find it odd, lets not think about it right now" I still continue to contemplate about this situation. Then I got back to thinking about Beam.. I looked at him and said "So tell me what else would you like to do....wants to go shopping."

"No, not today, not on our first time out together as on aahmmhm...... a Date?

Why are you asking crazy questions?"

"So you are saying this is ours First Official Date.." with that I gave that stern look... asking him, while is was pretending to be serious.

"Of course it's a date you dumb.... sometime I wonder you are seriously that dumb or you pretend to be one. How could you even get through those entrance exams...in this uni, looking at you they must create more stringent criteria not to get people with your intelligence level. I have my entire life in front of me how I am going to survive it, god really saves me..." Beam got carried away with roasting me.

I gave 'not amused expression' to him; he is calling me dumb right on my face. I got bit furious, I need to throw some tantrums so I paid for the food...got up...just walked a bit away from him. Beam didn't expect me to react, I could feel the way he was walking fast to close the distance between us....then he just grabbed my hand....gave me that puppy look with pouted lips....he mouthed sorry. How can I stay mad for long with him....I can't....seriously I can't.

We continued with our little game of me sulking and beam coaxing me say something ...it feels so good to do these kind of small acts of being angry n all. But how can I stay angry on my bunny...yes I have decided to call him 'my little bunny'. He has that cute nose, cute eyes and yes, those pink lips...they are so tempting. J

I took him for a stroll into the old market so that we could find something to take along with us, we eat food everyday from the food stalls...never thought of cooking for ourselves. Now onwards I guess I have to cook some meals for my bunny, for that matter, I can't keep him feeding outside food every time we go on a date.... it will be fun to learn a few things just for him, say for instance his favorite food. I just had a smile on my face while we were walking, suddenly I felt my fingers were intertwined, it was Beam who was walking alongside with me and he gave me that smile. It's so heart melting, "what are you smiling at dear, are you thinking of something. Are you thinking about Lam, tell me please you didn't smile thinking about him.." worry evident on his face, he was about to say something stupid, before that I place my index on his lovely lips.

BEAM POV

Is he smiling.... thinking about Lam, did he miss him so much...I am worried...before I could continue with my blabbering Forth placed his index finger on my lips. What I did next is nothing but started hitting him... I was annoyed with his stupid smile. But he just looked into my eyes assured me that I am the only one in his mind....I just pulled him closer and hugged him. I mumbled to myself for my stupid insecurities. To be honest with you I am not sure how Forth feels about lam, but I am sure of Lam's feelings towards him. It's so damn evident....and I am sacred. Does he like him more than me, I have known earlier about Wayo...than us happened...it was so fast for both of us to react....i guess I was destine to be with him...but what if....aaaghhh

I am going crazy in ...how can I doubt his without understanding the real reason. Then it hit me what his mom told me, when you have doubt ...just talk about it...make him talk about it.....so I have make him talk.

I just released him from the hug, It was such a good feeling to be in his arms...he is indeed 'my Hulk'....now that's the perfect name for him....you know its perfect...when he is normal he just has that loving gaze, he was always like that...deep down I knew it......and when he is a Head hazer... he is all crazy with that stern face, crazy like Hulk.....just one thing is missing he is not green. I started to laugh at my own craziness, I see Forth standing in front of me like a confused puppy.

"I got a name for you..!!" I was grinning like a stupid.

"Even I got a name for you, will tell you...but not right now" he said that.

Ooh boy, I got all-curious, I started to give him that curious puppy look forcing him to look at me. He was giving me that naughty gummy smile of his, who am I kidding...this doofus will never tell me anything....I give up on my hulk. I can't stay mad at him, I assume he wants to tell me during our special moments.

We kept on strolling around, had our lunch at a very good restaurant, then I told him that I need to pick some stuff from before returning to uni. We go together, I told him that I would pick him from his place.... "you better don't waste time in playing your game, we need to leave before, its difficult to drive" He agreed to what I said.

For beginners in our first serious relationship, this was not a bad date...it's more with how you make memories with each other. In am sure I will slowly and steadily overcome my fear of loosing Forth to Lam, I have to make room to bring in that conversation so that I clear my head. The best circumstance would be if he starts opening up the topic, till then I would not think stupid.

I just can't wait to tell my friends about this crazy turn of events in my life.

The most important person is going to be there with me, I am going to have a ball of a time.