Part 5- Beam's Mission

Surprise, double update :D

..........................................................................................................

As they say ' You don't have to be fearless. Just be sincere....being honest is the only way.' Beam has decided to be true to his feelings, he thinks it's best to act on his plan rather than keep waiting for the right moment. So he has thinks a plan and he is going to execute it.

So the first thing that he has to do is to know about the people in and around Forth. He has to know a few details about him...so what's the best way to know.

Make friends with in engineering faculty.... And how to go about it.... well use your God gifted Charm.... so just get into their network.

It was not difficult to get updates about Forth's whereabouts.... since his gang was one of the dreaded one, his juniors prefer to keep a tab on his activities so that they do not mess-up.

So the basic observations that Beam could draw were, Forth believes to be on time.... In short ... he is a sincere student.

Secondly, he completes his assignments his Lab works on time. He finds time to have his Lunch with his hazing gang, his close friend circle.

Maintains a good amount of distance from his seniors, coz it seems... he was a rebel from his batch since the first year of engineering. They maintain their distance and he maintains his distance....it works both ways for him.

But deep down his seniors Love him, just because he is such a person who will be there for all of them...no matter what situation it is. He usually gets involved in the fights and almost every time they fought as a gang, they have won these fights with other faculties. So, bottom-line is no one messes with this engineering gang. Due to this they have quite a good amount of enemies.

Beam got worried with this, he felt some day if Forth is alone, they might try to harm him. And he will not like to see Forth hurt physically; he just can't imagine that and he hope for the best.

So he decided, the first thing that he has to do is, to make a sincere apology.

He needs to clear the misunderstanding, so that he can start being a good friend with Forth.

So Beam thought he would drop by Engineering faculty to have his lunch, but the moment he reached there he was, being greeted by his fans... all the girls were calling, flirting, they all wanted to talk to him to seek his attention. In that beam lost a good amount of time, since he need to return back to his faculty, he ended up having some snacks instead of having Lunch with Forth.

So his first sincere attempt didn't yield much, same things happen the next day as well.

He can't upset the source for his information; Beam has to wait for the weekend. He better keep the things the way they are. And he hoped he would get the chance to be with him.

It's Friday, so the weekend fun starts, Forth always prefers to hangout with his friends in a nearby pub. It's the only place where they go to drink and flirt with girls. But of all those days, today was different.

Forth was alone, he was waiting for his gang to join in. It seems he was not sitting at his usual table, he preferred a quite corner sipping on his beer.

Beam just tried his luck and went to the same pub he was prepared that he has to face the engineering gang if they find him alone without his crazy doctor gang. All the teasing, he has to take it all, but to his surprise, he found Forth alone and so was Beam, no Phana or Kit tagging along as they are busy with their own life.

He just went and took a seat next to Forth, he taped on his shoulder and flashed his dazzling smile.

As usual Forth's initial reaction, he just showed him his smirk and raise his eyebrow. Beam gulped hard trying to find words to start the conversation.

Beam said, " I am sorry for that day, I didn't intend to question you."

Forth just turned towards him, stared for few min he could really see Beams sincerity.

He said smilingly "its ok, well all that was in the past. So today you are alone. Where are your friends?".

Beam was happy, at least he got a room to start a conversation with Forth

"Well, all my best friends have ditched me, so here I am all alone. I have no choice but to be alone" Beam tried to act a bit dramatic while saying this.

Forth chuckled and that made Beam heart flutter.... this smile god I will do anything to keep him for myself...

"But why are you alone, where is your gang?"

"Well, they are all idiots, I completed my Lab work before time. My gang was doing funny stuff. While having fun, they made a small mistake while taking a few readings and plotted wrong graph, so eventually the results were wrongly interpreted. The professor asked them to redo the Lab works. I was in a different group and I completed my lab without mistake. So the rest of us didn't get in trouble."

Forth sighs he just took a sip from his beer, he never thought he was surrounded by a bunch of idiots; he has no choice but to wait for his gang. But he was happy coz today for a change he has beam to accompany him. After hearing what Forth said, beam just started laughing. They just talked about stuff and small talks about here and there.

Beam decided to talk his heart out so he said,

"You are really a good friend, can I ask you something. If its ok with you."

"Go ahead"

"Do you still liked Wayo...??"

"To be honest, I use to but now I have made my peace with it. Knowing the fact that he loves someone, I am happy to know he is happy and I wish the best for him."

"So now do you have anyone else that intrigued your interest!!!!"

Forth just turned to answer his question, but before he could say anything he felt a hand around him shoulder.

He knew whose it was.... he just turned and gave a smile.