Part 25-Past and Present

Hi everyone, it is after a long time i have published this story.....had no intention to abandon this story i was busy with work and couldn't get time to write something. I am still thinking about how to end this storyline, i am still in dual mind....what will be the best way. Feel free to give your suggestions I appreciate it.

I hope you like this chapter, you can also check my other works.....thanks for hanging around.....have a good time will update soon ....again sorry for the late update.

I would like to thank that person/s who posts all this lovely photograph of Tae Darvid

.......................................................................................................................

Beam POV

I am shocked to see Namtan, where was she and how come.... she is here of all places. She looks so different; rather she looks rather more beautiful in comparison to earlier days. I got this sudden feeling, all those old memories came rushing back, all those moments...those beautiful memories that we had earlier when we were in high school. Yes, she was my first serious relationship, but in all this am I forgetting something. I am still looking into her eyes, they are still so beautiful, but wait a minute why am I feeling as if someone is looking at me with a question mark. I just looked to my right there was Forth, standing with a surprise look on his face...shit did I just ignored him when I was lost in her beauty.

At the same time Namtan also smiled, looking at Forth and said, "Let me introduce myself, I just welcoming you both on behalf of my friends." Forth just nodded and gave that sweet smile though I know his lips still hurts. Suddenly I got this uneasy feeling as if something is going to go wrong, did I just forget the fact that I am going to be with Forth forever and now few minutes back I was thinking about her. Shit.... in all this I ignored the most important person in my life. Forth will never say anything, but I hope he didn't get it wrong.

"Bemmie, you are taking care of your friend...you have not changed a bit." She said that as if we are still the same as we use to be...." You know what, your friend is really handsome, did he get into some kind of fight. Despite those bandages he looks so hot....real badass" she said, in fact, she moved closer to me wrapped her hands around my arms without hesitation, then she said "I have a friend who will be so perfect for you, OMG...I can't wait to introduce you to her....you both will be so good together. Next time, I will bring her along, I am sure you will like her." Then before I could say anything she just pecked my lips and went smiling.

Shoot first of all she called me Bemmie and secondly, she gave a peck in front of Forth. I could suddenly see a cold expression on his face, He didn't say anything not a single word. He just went to the spare bedroom and closed the door, this time I have seriously screwed it up.

I went and knocked on door, but he didn't open it..... but I forgot to check on the knob, I just slowly opened it. The moment I opened it, I saw him sleeping or maybe he was pretending to sleep....aaish I sure he is pretending to sleep.

I went slowly close to the bed, he looks so peaceful when he is sleeping...I am sure he inherited these looks from his mom. His bangs still looks so messy, I still have that feeling of having dried blood on them. I was talking to myself...thinking hard...why did I do that... what was wrong with me...how can I not say anything to Namtan...I need to talk to him...but I don't want to give air to this issue..... but why I got distracted...how can I ignore Forth.

"Forth, are you sleeping.......can ....we talk.... I am seriously sorry...I should have acted faster...I really didn't see it coming." He didn't move I called him again...then I remembered what was instructed by the doctor.....any kind of stress is not good for him....he will get serious headaches till the wounds are healed.