Part 14- Our First Kiss

Hi everyone i hope you all are doing good... was trying my best to make this chapter interesting. I was trying to write this new fan fiction....not sure if it will be liked or not...but wrote it anyways.

Please leave your comments....have a good time...enjoy. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEAM POV

I picked Forth from his residence; we all said our bye's...I promised his mom that next time we all would do something fun together. There were times whenever I went to meet my parents, while returning it use to be a lonely ride.

That was the time I use to think what am I doing with my life, what I want to be, who will I be with.... will I be lucky like Phana or Kit..... but this time it's different. This time I have answer to one of the most important question, I know who I am going to be with. And he is sitting beside me looking all handsome.... going back to uni, that too with him.... it feels so different.

But I am scared of one thing how my best friends are going to react.... especially Phana ..to be honest, I am bit scared of his reaction, knowing the fact that Forth had a crush on Wayo and he was the potential threat to his love life. At the other hand Kit is going to make a hell of a fun of me, he will keep on teasing me till I feel like skinning him alive.

Earlier Forth asked me if I want to take some rest.... I denied. Instead, I want him to take some rest, he looks so tired. So here he is sitting and taking some nap, while driving I was stealing glances at the person sleeping on the adjacent seat, he is my official co-rider from now on for all the journeys. I didn't realize the three hour ride will come to an end... good or bad I don't know, but there is this bubbling excitement to love someone.

Now mission to wake him up, so I just slightly nudge Forth, he was seriously tiered, his neck might be hurting due to the odd sleeping poster... I just shook him....he didn't even move. I just kept on staring at him, sure that I was somewhere near his dorm.

I tried again, this time he opened his sleepy half way open eyes and he started to look around, then when reality hit him....he looked at me. I was trying to give him that frosty look, but I failed miserably ...the moment he saw me he smiled like an idiot.

"I am sure this is the block, I don't know the floor or else I was planning to get you there.... I don't know how but for sure I would have done that. You look so tired, I guess you didn't get enough of rest due to these recent events." I just voiced my concern.

"You look more tired than me, I just drove in nooks and corners of the city, but you drove continuously. Beam I will take you to your dorm. Let me drive I can't just let you alone at this hour." Forth said.

"Ok, I won't deny this, I am exhausted as well..... let's eat something them you drop me. I am damn hungry. Let's eat together, I am sure you were planning to skip your meal." I could see that in his eyes, that was his plan, I give him my typical annoyed look, just to let him know that I don't appreciate this.

Forth just shook his head, he gets off from the car does some stretching and gets in the driver seat to eat some food...he took me near the ramen stall...for today they have to settle for this.

We both enjoy the food, I keep stealing glances at Forth just to check if he is eating properly, gooosh I am turning into his mother...why am I feeling that I am keeping an eye on him, one of the rebellious kid who will start a fight at any given point of time, if he sees something wrong in that situation.

When we were done eating, he just dropped me in front of my dorm room, he handed me the keys and was about to turn, just in time I pulled him, though he was unaware of my sudden pull from one direction, it was all set in slow mo from that moment on...I could recall frame by frame every single motion...every single expression...it's still in my mind.... bloody every single frame. It felt as if the time stopped for both of us and in that time I was so consumed with devouring his lips...how can I describe it...god I am in cloud nine...this is how it feels being in Love.

Slow Mo frame by frame... :P

I just pulled his hand, that action caused him to turn in my direction....unaware that he was being pulled, his entire weight way in front...he stumbled a bit....his hand by reflex landed on the door frame of my dorm....I got pushed towards the closed door...leaving a very little gap in between is....i could feel his breath on my face....though forth is bit taller than me....I could feel his fixed gaze on me....he was contemplating in his mind to make the move or not...he just licked his lips.. and that's all I needed to get moving....I was looking at those pillow lips...they were so damn perfect....somehow I managed from getting away from Forth but couldn't resist it.

I just put my hand on his nape, pulled him towards me....and then baaam our lips were touching each other. I slowly nibbled his lower lip, then he started to respond back. I just swirled my tongue over his lips, seeking my way to taste his mouth....a low moan escaped from both of us. His mouth was so, warm the creases of his lips were so soft...I was really hungry for his kisses.

Next thing we knew we both were panting, catching our breath.

Forth just placed his forehead over mine, he never thought that I can be this bold. I looked into his eyes, they had a very intense gaze and almost threatening, trying to tell me that I am all his....he claims me...but we both felt something off.

Someone was staring at both of us with an intense gaze.

It was Kit, couldn't understand a thing...what was going on, he just gave angry stares to both of us.....

Forth just turned his face in another direction, not letting anyone know that he was blushing with me...his ears turned red...omg my hulky is so cute..

I told kit to move back, promised him to explain himself....without uttering a single word... I know we are crazy doctor gang...we have that name for nothing...coz we have this crazy connection between us.

He left us alone, for good...

I cupped Forth's face. Gave him a good night peck....

"From now onwards we will make sure we will have these kind of moments quite often, so be prepared to get your lips assaulted. And yaa buy some moisturizer keep your lips hydrated.... Or else you will not survive my attack."

With that we both chuckle, he just leaves towards his dorm....

I am really crazy in Love...with my Forth