Part 2- Lam's wish

Notes: I just love New Thitipoom 'Newwiee', i could only think of him as Lam. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAM POV

Forth and I started drinking right away.... he was so lost in the sorrow that... he just gulped it down in one go. I told him to slow down, but he is such a stubborn person.... He won't listen. He kept on drinking, I lost count...but that moron took my bottle as well. After sometime....he just started to feel light headed....I was just watching him silently.

Forth snorted, he said "I am so stupid, I let go the person....like a moron I am sitting in here, wasting my time...drunken idiot .... Displaying my stupidity in front of you..." Forth looked in Lam's eyes.

For few sec he thought it was yo, he just smiled to me. I saw that mesmerising gummy smile; I wish it was for me... 'Forth why are you looking at me like that' I thought to myself... He slowly gets up, holds me....

Forth was bit tipsy....he chuckled, looking deep in my eyes ...with his drunken gaze ....as if I kind of knew.... what he was going to do. And finally I was able to make that idiot fall on his bed, but little that I know .....he pulled me along with him holding my waist. I was hovering on top of Forth and I saw in those deep eyes, All the emotions, all my feelings that I keep buried deep down in my heart. I could not contain them any more, I so badly wanted to hold him in my arms, so badly wanted to claim those plump lips.....Forth you are driving me crazy.

Just once in my life I let my guard down and I leaned closer to Forth closed my eyes, trying to make this new memory in my mind...I just kept moving ...I just touch those lips with my lips, tasted the beer on them. I just nibbled slowly, keeping a slow pace so that I enjoy every small taste on those lips.

 I just moved my tough over his lips, it sent a chill in my spine.... that's all you need to get drowned in passion. I didn't know when and how Forth responded to my kiss, he had his left hand pressing me hard against his lips, Forth was literally dominated this kiss and what can I say I LOVED IT...I didn't knew when I wrapped my hands around his neck, I just kept pulling him closer.... I was dazed....this kiss should never end.

Little did I knew I was day dreaming.... Making that stupid face with my pouted lips....

I just opened my eyes

I was shocked, This idiot was soundly sleeping and snoring beside me. I was kissing in my dreams...I was daydreaming... how stupid of me to even think something of this could ever happen to me. I wish that someday it becomes reality...with a sad face I looked at sleeping Forth.

Kissing love of my life will always be my dream

I will wait for that day to make it a reality

But as of now I have to take care of him.... a very wasted guy...he better have a sound sleep. Just like old time he will have a very nasty hangover. I just gave a small peck on his lips and covered him properly with his duvet. I just watch him sleep and moved towards the couch Before I could get lost in dreamland, I just framed the image of sleeping Forth in my memory;

I gave a flying kiss to him and closed my eyes...

FORTH POV

I just saw him sitting in front of me

I am sure I am crazy

I saw Yo for fucking few sec.... aaahh..... few min...I am sure I saw him.

Right in front of me

I guess I am loosing my senses in here.

But I am sure I was drinking with Lam....This stupid friend of mine thinks I don't know anything 

I know he has a crush on me....and I guess he was confused with his feelings. But I am pretty sure it's just the way you look at your friend.....But when he pecked on my lips I felt different, some kind of funny feeling

I am dunk talking to myself in deep dunk state....am I making sense to myself....

I am sure in the morning I will not remember any of this....

For now I will put my crazy mind to rest.

I Forth promise myself not to get carried away in emotions ....i guess that's enough of craziness for the day.

I guess I drifted into sweet and sound sleep...

When I woke up in morning I was having a really bad headache...I tried to open my eyes all I could see was my room ceiling. But at the same time I felt some heavy weight on my chest, as if some ones snuggling with me. Just them I saw it was no one other than LAM....I was trying my best to get up...All I did was push that sack of potato away from me... I am wondering when did this idiot sneaked in my duvet

Did I keep the room temperature down....

For now let me focus on finding things....

I was trying to find something to ease my headache....I just walked to get myself a glass of water, after taking the pill I felt bit ok.

I went back to my bed, I just noticed something....I never saw sleeping Lam, he looked so adorable.....I smacked hard on that stupid's head....he cursed me.....tried to punch me with his clumsy hands but failed.

I ask that idiot to get up and leave so that we can go for our lectures.

I know I am mean; I didn't thank him at all for what he did for me last night. As he was moving towards the door, I pulled that idiot into a hug and patted on his butt. He gave me that annoying look and showed his middle finger to me, I know that deep down he expected me do something to show my gratitude towards him for his last night

But as I am trying my best to get back being 'Normal'...

I will behave like earlier.....badass and.... rude when needed..... as it suits me well. I just wanted to tell everyone that I am back in the game, I will not fall in love first.

No more one sided love....I am so done with it.

At Engineering department....

Something was different in Forth, he was walking calmly towards their reserved table in the canteen. He was thinking hard what's next things are lined up for him. 

Not showing his emotional side to any of them.His engineering gang was sitting there; well that includes Pex, Guy, Pete and Loam. He asked in a very cold voice, "do we have any Hazing activity scheduled for today, let's do something special so that we can welcome the new campus moon along with his friends", Well the last night winner was the talk of the Town, a proud thing for The Engineering Department....

They were planning something fun.....Something special