Part 8- Best Family ever...part -2

Hi everyone, here i am with a new chapter....i hope you like the way this story is moving.  Please feel free to comment.

Please also check my other fan fiction.....'Lost in your eyes' :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The entire family was together for the weekend... there was special arrangements made. No one other than mom, dad knew the real reason for this family reunion. Dad's b'day was a very obvious reason, but the arrangement's seem to indicate something else.

Posh had a discussion with his father-in-law and asked him to do something to enhance his business prospects. The best way is to build relation by expanding business with a Personal commitment. Something awaits for the entire family, something exciting. This indeed was going to be a happy family reunion with few old and new friends...so in all a big party.

At the Jaturaphoom residence,

Childhood memories were getting recreated, just like old days all the siblings and their friends gathered in the gaming room. This room was men cave, girls not allowed that's been written all over the door. That's why their big sister May never bother them.... it was shit scary to enter. It was with all sorts of sound system and sound proofed so that no one gets disturbed. This is how Forth was pampered; being the youngest every demand was fulfilled. It was his wish to have a fully dedicated gaming zone, meanwhile all the brothers were discussing about the reason for the party. No one has any clue why this grand celebration. While playing Max said may be their Company might have got a new contract or may be some major profits were earned by the company...something good was definitely the reason.

The boys were immersed in their game not realizing it was lunch time, after lunch Cam & Lam joined them. They say more the merrier; they formed teams played like crazy. There was a knock on the door and they were asked to get ready for the party. Forth was very happy being with his brothers, all of them was picking each others outfits. Since the party theme was formals, they were forced to wear suits with their favorite combination.

Forth chose Washed Denim with a Navy Blazer along with a white shirt; he completed the look with Tan Dress Shoes. He looked handsome, as always, his mom was very happy for her baby son. Just by thinking what is planned for the entire family, she had happy tears.

Guests started arriving; since the boys were busy in their gaming they had no idea how the garden was prepared to welcome guests. With amazing cuisines were served, Lam and Cam came along with their Mom and Dad. Apart from the kids in their family had a business relation, so it becomes very much essential to attend this party.

Lam couldn't take his eyes off Forth, he looked so Hot in this party...he was drooling over his look. Lam himself was looking smart, but for him Forth was the ultimate definition of Hotness.

At the main entry....

Mr & Mrs Jaturaphoom welcomes one particular family at their home along with May and Posh. Since it was a new business relation in making, they were welcomed with open arms. All the brothers were asked to be present in the living area to get introduced to this new Family in particular.

Mr Jaturaphoom ( Mr. J) welcomes Mr Baramee (Mr. B) his new Business Partner and introduced his wife along with daughter and son-in-law

Mr. J: Hello, welcome to Jaturaphoon Residence, Thank you for coming with your Lovely Family.

Mr. B: Thank you for the invitation, I am keen to meet your family. We need to get familiarized with each other that will ease out a lot of things.