Part 22-All I want to say

Hi everyone, i know everyone thought its a ForthLam fan fiction, but the main couple here is ForthBeam. In this fiction, Forth is the most important character. How it feels to be centre of focus...good or bad depends upon the situation.

I hope you all will enjoy this update... just let me know your views :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORTH POV

"No need to ask for him" all eyes turned towards that cold voice, I didn't expect Max will say something like that.

"Lam is my friend, I just want to say sorry to him." I tried to say it calmly, despite the pain in my lower lip I tired to talk to my brother.

"Sorry for what... rather he must say sorry to you." Max was so angry at this sudden turn of events.

"It's me who told him to go from that place, as a friend I must protect him. Trust me its not his mistake, attack by Nam was a bolt from the blue." I tried again suddenly I felt a serious pain. I just lifted my hand, which has IV; I guess my brother has quite a good reason to be annoyed with this situation.

"Enough with your protecting your friend shit....I have a serious question for you Forth.....what's in your mind" Max just walked close to me, he just sits beside me. As a brother, I could see the worry evident....I am actually a little bit more close to him than my other siblings. Mom was also sitting on the other side looking at me carefully....dad was also worried with the entire chaos.

I just started looking at them, I am clear what I want to say, so its better I say it all in front of the two people who really matter to me.

So I really looked at Max with the pleading eyes and said "Can you please call Beam and Lam. I need to really answer that to them. I know all of you are not happy with this situation. It's better I clear it in front of them... no more blaming anyone for this... I want things to be as they use to be." With that I closed my eyes...couldn't talk much due to the constant pain...even my jaw was paining due to the blow...I really am feeling weak....slowly my eyes were closing...... but I forced myself to be awake.

"Max, so far I didn't say anything but, this is too much, look at him, he is not even able to speak properly. You are forcing him to settle it right away, I get it son, but this is not the right time. This all can wait." My mom was loosing her cool and dad was nodding in agreement.

I just took my mom's hand, with my remaining strength I just assured her I was ready for the talk.... they just left the room so that I could clear the air.

I waited for the door to open I saw both Beam and Lam entering the door together...well, it's a good start I thought to myself.

They both moved close to me, Beam was to the right of me and Lam was at left of me. I found them calm, should I get scared or should I pretend that my head is hurting.

Beam just took my right hand and kissed it...he noticed the swelling and was lightly creasing my hand and then I looked at Lam he was just holding my left hand, the one in bandage. I just looked at them one by one, first at Beam then at Lam.

Beam was the first one to speak, "Does it hurt, you got stitches on your lips. No need to answer just look in my eyes I will know." Beam smiles tenderly. Beam has tears in his eyes, I reach my hand, he just holds it and kissed it.

I can't stand to see the people who matter to me get all worked up, I looked at him and said... "I am sorry...I never thought I will put you all in this difficult situation....but I will..." suddenly Beam just lightly touched my lips...he just shook his head and told me not to speak.