chapter 2

Alicia in the mm.

••

Dariah-Imani

           I woke up around 1:30pm and went to the bathroom with my phone. I still had to get used to this luxurious room. I played "Period" by city girls and started my hygiene routine, took a shower and got dressed into my blue and red stripped T-shirt dress with some slides from PINK.

           I took my bonnet off and untwisted my twists, combing the curls out, sprayed some olive oil, and laid my edges. Finally spraying some perfume that gives off a baby smell, I went downstairs. As I reached the last few steps, I heard about five different men voices including Chris's.

         "Hi" A little light-skinned girl with wavy hair popped up in front of me, scaring me a bit.

        "Hey.. are you Royalty?" I bent down, talking to her.

         "Yes" She grinned. "What's your name?" She questioned.

          "I'm Dariah-Imani but you can call me whatever you want"

           "Are you daddy's girlfriend?" She looked up, crossing her arms. She reminded me of myself with her little cute attitude. I could tell I was gonna spoil her a lot.

            "Oh noo.. I'm daddy's sister. Your aunty" I sat down on the last step in front of her. She gave me a confused look.

            "Daddy never told me about you.. and I've never seen or heard about you" She was too cute but she was right, It was gonna take a lot of convincing with her.

"I know darling, the truth is we didn't know that we were related until yesterday" I told her leaving out the part about Nana's death.

"Ohh.." she trailed off. "Wanna play dolls with me in my playroom?"

Wow she had a playroom.. I barley had a room. "Sure but give me some time to talk to Chris and to eat then i'll be right there, okay?" She nodded and skipped up the stairs to where i'm guessing her playroom is.

I chuckled still in shock that I'm here, then I walked into the kitchen following the voices to be met with Chris, and  four other men who weren't faced towards me.

"Aye wassup D" Chris said creating attention to me. "Finally awake, you almost slept through the whole day".

I could feel the other men's eyes burning into my soul.

"She a lil too young Chris, I ain't know you was into that Kylie and Tyga shit" The guy who I recognized as Tremaine Songz joked. "How old you said you was?" He questioned me.

"Nigga fuck you" Chris rolled his eyes. "You hungry?" He turned his attention to me.

"Oh damn she must be special if you offering her food" Trey continued on.

"Okay first of all, I'm his sister so you can chill on allat. Aight b?" I checked him cause I wasn't into all that incest jokes that he was spittin'.

"Damn sorry lil mama"  He held his hands up in defense trying not to bust out laughing causing me to rolls my eyes. "I'm Tremaine" He introduced himself. "But you already knew that" he smirked.