chapter 9

Hey guys, Should I start including other character's POV ?

••

Dariah-Imani

And oh, you're gonna love me
You're gonna wanna hug me and squeeze me

This woke me out of my sleep but almost immediately I turned the alarm off and went back to sleep before I felt my headache come.

About four minutes later, I finally feel myself drift back into a deep sleep but of course like every freaking morning, I was awoken.

"Dariah" Dave called out.

I ignored him.

"Dariah get up" He shook me.

I pulled my duvet over my head, trying to block his voice out.

"Come on, get up" He shook me again.

"Go away" I mumbled.

"Listen I'm sorry about last night, aight?" He sighed and sat on the edge of my bed. "But you have school so you have to get up before you're late. Chris and them are coming later"

I stayed silent.

"Dariah" Dave called out with his voice getting louder. "GET UP"

"IM NOT GOING TODAY OKAY? SHIT" I yelled at him, rolling over away from him.

"Aight whatever man" I heard him say then the door slammed.

I pulled the covers to my waist and leaned against my backboard. I grabbed my phone and texted Alicia  checking up on her but I wasn't expected her to text back now since she was in class.

Me: What time y'all comin back ?
Prince😗: 3pm
Me: good cause i can't take any more of David's shit .
Auggiebear🐻: knew it. Y'all niggas owe me my money.
Me: tf y'all bettin on me for
Headache💗: cool it, nobody's betting on YOU.
Prince😗: we betted on YALL
Auggiebear🐻: 🤣🤣🤣
Me: anyways where's chris ?
Headache💗: getting some action
Bro💉: i'm done 😂 shawty was finessing but anyways Dariah we need to talk when i get home.
Headache💗: ooo you in trouble

I wondered what that was about but I just decided to wait till he came back to ask, I'm sure it was nothing.

My headache started to kick in so I was about to go downstairs to get medicine until I realized there was water and Ibuprofen on the counter next to me. Dave must've put it there but I didn't care cause I was still mad at him.

I took the pills and slept until it was 4pm. When I woke up I heard voices knowing it belonged to the boys, I got up and went to go change but realized I was in a big T-shirt. Dave was doing the most right now.

I ran downstairs and jumped on Chris's back.

"I MISSED YALL SO MUCH" I screamed.

"That's a shame" Trey sighed. "We ain't miss you"

"Fuck you" I flipped him off. "Y'all thought about me every second"