chapter 13

••
Dariah-Imani

Today is a bad bitch's birthdayyyy. I fell asleep early last night instead of staying up till 12 like other people cause doing Alicia's hair was tiring.

I didn't even bother to shower, I just went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth before going downstairs.

Nobody was in the kitchen or the living room so I went outside to pool area and everyone was there.

"Heeeeey everybody" I cheesed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIE" Alicia jumped up from her seat, engulfing me in a hug.

"Thank you" I giggled.

"Happy Birthday Lil sis" Chris picked me up and swung me around. "You're growing up so fast" He cleaned his imaginary tears.

"Happy Bornday Princess" Tory hugged me after Chris put me down.

"Thanks Prince" I kissed his cheek.

"My turn nigga damn" Trey pushed Tory to the side and picked me up. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY UGLY"

"Don't call my bestie ugly, Trevor" Alicia said.

"Now you're gonna start getting my name right or .." Trey replied.

"Or what?" She said with her hand on her hip.

"Anyways, Happy Birthday Lil mama. Live it up" August butted in, and hugged me.

Dave was there too but he didn't say anything besides giving me a head nod. Everyone eventually sat down then Chris got up.

"Dariah, we got you a lil something something. It was Trey's idea" Chris said then he whistled.

Next thing you know a huge dog comes running out. Now if you know me, you know I am absolutely terrified of dogs. This wasn't no regular dog, this was...Lord this was no regular dog.

 I was so scared as the dog ran over in my direction, I turned and ran straight which was in to the pool

I rose from the pool and saw that the dog didn't jump in.

"ARE YOU PEOPLE INSANE? THAT AINT NO DAMN DOG, THAT IS A BEAST ON STEROIDS" I screamed.

(Don't want to offend any dog lovers. 💓)

Tory, August, and Trey were on the floor dying of laughter. Dave looked like he was gonna bust out laughing any minute now.