chapter 21

Are any of my chapters private? Were y'all able to read all 21 chapters?

••

Dariah-Imani

"Dave you're rude as hell" I pushed him as we walked down the streets of LA.

"What? I didn't do shit" He laughed, putting his arm around my shoulder. It's been a few weeks and we've grown closer.. as friends. He got back together with Vanessa and he stopped flirting with me so we've just been hanging as buddies.

"You didn't have to insult that poor girl, she just wanted a picture with you"

"She stepped on my white shoes, you know I love my shoes and if she's a fan then she would know that" He shrugged. A crew of paparazzi's ran over to us and started ambushing us with questions.

"Dave.. Dave is this your new girl?"

"Are you done with Vanessa?"

"Does Chris know you're dating his little sister?"

"When's your album dropping?"

Dave took my hand and we rushed over to his car, but before we got in he told them he'll be dropping his album soon. He drove off finally getting free from them and we went back to the house. As soon as we got to the door, Chris and the boys drove in the garage.

My phone was blowing up cause theshaderoom and hollywoodunlocked posted me and Dave, the comments were half trashing me and half praising us.

"Damn these niggas work fast" I mumbled and showed Dave.

"Nosy ass mothafuckers" He chuckled and unlocked the door.

"Hey, what ya' doin here?" I asked once everyone got settled inside.

"I can't come visit my favorite sister?" Chris joked.

"Nigga i'm your ONLY sister" I chuckled. Dave came from the kitchen and sat next to me, I laid my head on his lap.

"Um did you forget about Raina?" Chris snickered.

"Oh shit, I deadass forgot" I said.

"Y'all cute y'all cute" Trey said taking pictures of us.

"I'm tryna be like y'all" Aug joined in. I eventually told everyone what the situation was so they knew we were married but weren't actually together.

"Haha so funny" I rolled my eyes and threw the remote at them.

"You love throwing remotes" Dave whispered in my ear, I just smiled. The boys started playing some game on the TV while I scrolled down my news feed on instagram.

"YOOO" Chris yelled at the TV. All of a sudden, I felt sick to my stomach and ran towards the bathroom. I didn't make it there in time so I vomited on the floor. Chris and Dave jumped up and rushed to my side, one held my hair and the other rubbed my back. Tory went to get a bucket and I went back to vomiting in that.

"I think you should go see a doctor" Chris suggested while putting a cold rag on my forehead. I leaned back against the couch and closed my eyes shaking my head.