chapter 34

btw. you pronounce
Alicia's name : Ah-Lee-sea-ia
Dariah's name : Dah-ree-ah
Kaiya's name : Cai-yah
Karlyn's name : Car-lean
Feel free to leave questions. 💗
••
Dariah-Imani Brown

"Hey baby ! How's my babygirl? huh mama" I coo'd at Kaiya while grabbing her from Dave

"Hey baby ! How's my babygirl? huh mama" I coo'd at Kaiya while grabbing her from Dave. She smiled up at me and squealed.

"She already ate and I gave her a bath at my place" Dave said, leaning next to the door.

"Oh alright, thank you.." I trailed off.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm alright, been spending most of time with my mom and Tory"

"That's wassup" He nodded.

"Oh.. how are you doing?"

"I'm great honestly. Vanessa and I are actually thinking of taking a trip to an island to work eachother as a couple therapy session" He said.

"Oh cool"

To be honest, I wasn't really bothered because over the time I was in custody I realized that me and Dave just wouldn't work out. A part of me misses his affection but he has so much going on with Vanessa and her child while I have so much going on with myself as well.

"...Yeah so I was wondering if you'd have Vincent for the time we're gone. It'd only be for one to two weeks" He continued.

Nigga huh ? Vanessa and I ain't even friends neither are our kids. Her baby ain't even your babyyyy.

"Sure but it depends on when it is because remember the tickets you and Tory got me, it's next month" I reminded him.

"Oh shit, I forgot but I'll let you know when I get the details. I gotta go to the studio though" He leaned in to give Kaiya a kiss on the cheek, pulling away he gave me a short stare before kissing my forehead and heading back to his car.

I sighed and watched him drive away. My feelings are all over the place.

I shook the forbidden thoughts out of my head, turning around and shutting my door.

"Daddy fed you huh" I twirled Kaiya around before putting her on the carpet so she could play with her toys. I changed the channel to Puppy Dog Pals and got comfortable on the couch right when the doorbell rang.

The loud bell caused Kaiya to jump.

"It's okay baby, it's just the door" I kissed her cheek. I sucked my teeth, getting up to open the door.