chapter 26

hey y'all 🥰 how are you guys doing?
••

hey y'all 🥰 how are you guys doing? ••

Dariah-Imani Brown

"Bye humpty dumpty, see you at our next session" Nathaniel, my therapist, waved.

"Bye Nate" I laughed and took the elevator down to where my car was parked. I got in and drove to the house, when I got out I tried to unlock the door but it wasn't working so I rang the doorbell. For a while nobody came to the door, finally Chris opened the door.

"Took you long enough" I told him out of breath. "My damn back hurts"

Chris just stood there cheesing and making kisses faces.

"Why you smilin' for ? weirdo and why the fuck is it so dark in the house?" I said as I walked in

Almost immediately everyone jumped out as the light cut on and screamed. "SURPRISE!!"

I jumped back and covered my mouth, they all scared me. I realized all my family and friends were here, and started to tear up.

"Oh my.. what the hell is going on?" I was crying out of joy, I couldn't believe everyone was here.

"Surprise sis! I'm back and i'm better, you know we had to throw you a lil sum sum" Raina joked.

"Thank you bitch, I missed you so much" I hugged her. "You didn't even tell me you were coming back" I lightly pushed her.

"Girl It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you" She said causing me to playfully roll my eyes.

  I looked around at all the pink and blue decorations that led outside to the pool area. The place was beautiful and the decorations were outstanding.

"LET'S GET THIS BABY SHOWER STARTEDDD" I shouted causing everyone to cheer.

Once the party started getting lit, I took that opportunity to walk around and thank everyone for coming.