chapter 12 (technically 11)

Dave East in the mm.

••

David Brewster Jr.

What's good? Ya' prolly like "oh my god, finally his ass has a pov" . Ya' finally get to hear my side. Anyways, me and my niggas are chillin' in the kitchen like we always do while Dariah is upstairs with her bestfriend Alicia.

"Yo D, Vanessa was asking about you back in miami" Trey said before taking a swift of his blunt.

"Oh word?" I responded.

"Yeah, she was asking about if you ever speak on her and if you hanging 'round other broads and shit" Trey replied.

"Hm Ima hit ha ass up, I hope yo big mouth ain't say shit"

I didn't like people in my business so I didn't share much, yeah these my boys and all but my business ain't for nobody but my damn self, feel me?

"Mane I ain't say nothing" Trey waved me off.

"So what happened with you & D" Tory questioned.

I swear this nigga acted like he was her brother AND her lover.

"Ain't shit happened bruh" I exhaled the smoke from my mouth.

"Lowkey ass nigga" Trey mumbled. I didn't respond to him though.

I heard footsteps from the stairs, I knew it was Dariah and Alicia.

"Mani, what color I should do my hair?" I heard Alicia ask.

"Umm" Dariah paused. "Brown but darker than the one you got right now" She said walking in the kitchen.

"Aight, when you gonna get started?"

"I should start soon, in like 20 minutes"

"20 minutes for what?" Trey asked.

"20 minutes before knocking yo ass out for being so damn nosy" Dariah responded, playfully rolling her eyes.

"Chris you said you were gonna show me your art collection" Alicia told Chris, grinning.

"I almost forgot, C'mon" He led Alicia out the kitchen and to wherever they were going.

"I gotta go to the airport, my nieces just landed" August announced, taking his keys out.

"Ima come with you" Tory said.

"Me too" Trey joined.

"Alright let's go" August gave Dariah a kiss on the cheek, and walked out with dumbo and pokémon following behind him.

It was just me and Ole girl now.
Now I wasn't feeling shorty in a relationship type of way but she was mad attractive so I thought I'd have a little fun with her.

I smirked at her, leaning against the counter.

"Stop lookin' at me"  She spoke up.

I walked around the counter, getting closer to her. "What I tell you before? I do what I want, however I want and whenever I want"