Izabelle, Riza and Zadie: The Terrible Trio

(Sorry for the wait with this, it took me a while to figure out one minor detail (and thanks to Disneyfan50 on Tumblr for finally giving me the idea~!) plus my wifi data ran out on Tuesday and I could only get online on my phone, so I couldn't upload any fics until today :/ I have another BtB written which I'll post either later tonight or tomorrow, and the next chapter of Another Way is just one scene away from being ready (it's still taking me a while to get the Zeddison parallel thing done...) I'm gonna try to get the Big Project started for real within the next couple of days, as well. But for now, here's another one of my fav BG zombies, Izabelle, who I've already mentioned in BtB a lot, having a little fun with her friends~)

IZABELLE: the zombie stretching at the start of My Year who Zed spins around, also the dancer at the front during the black light part near the end of BAMM
RIZA: the zombie with dark hair and red sleeves in Eliza's verse of BAMM, and also when Addison joins in
ZADIE: the zombie at the front left of the screen during Addison's part in BAMM
JAZZ (mentioned): the zombie at the front right of the screen, next to Zadie, in the same shot

__________________________________________________________

Riza and Izabelle had been sitting on Zadie's porch for what seemed like forever. Neither one of them dared to knock on the door – Zadie's parents never liked them being in the house. Their youngest daughter was enough of a handful on her own without her friends there to help her make a mess. She knew they'd be there, anyway, but they were getting sick of waiting when the door finally opened and they both stood.

"Zadie...!"

"Where've you been?"

"Just getting something."

She tossed whatever she was holding over and Izabelle caught it – her sister's baseball.

"... Does Jazz know you took this?"

"Nope."

"Perfect," Riza grabbed it, "Let's go!"

The three of them were ready for some fun, and a baseball could definitely come in handy. Not that any of them knew how to play, of course. But it could certainly do some damage, cause some disturbances and give them a little bit of entertainment.

Breaking another window or two of the old power plant wasn't going to get them into any trouble and it didn't hurt that it blew off some steam for Izabelle and her anger issues. And it was easy enough to switch the ball out for a stalk of cauliflower when Zane was distracted and getting a free snack out of it. They could only shrug and laugh at his irritated expression when Riza did it, with Zadie quickly picking up the baseball from the stand again. It was harmless fun, really. For a little while.

It was getting dark, almost time for curfew, but the girls didn't much care. They were still on the next block from their own, where Izabelle's cousin lived, but evidently he wasn't working on anything outside tonight. Zadie and Izabelle were just talking back and forth until Riza interrupted. She was looking at something past them, clearly something she wasn't too pleased about.

"Oh, so I try jumping the barrier one time and I spend three hours in containment! How much you wanna bet these two are gonna get off without a hitch?"

Zadie and Izabelle swung round to see two human teenaged boys awkwardly trying to get over the wall. The three of them stood there as the humans eventually dropped to the ground and briefly checked that the coast was clear.

Looking thoughtfully at the ball in her hands, Zadie cocked her head, "Hey, d'you think I could get either of 'em in the head if I threw this from here...?" she asked, not getting an answer. The humans had spotted them and, obviously feeling pretty brave, came sauntering over.