Diaz and Zeke: "Stalker"

(Some more Zaz~ I have some good stuff planned for this ship ^^)

________________________________________

"Whatcha watching?"

Diaz, waiting on Zeke's front porch, jumped at the sound of his friend's voice and tried to hide the screen of his Z-band, "Nothing!"

Unfortunately, Zeke had already seen, "Is that Zach?" he asked with a frown, grabbing Diaz's arm and yanking his wrist up to look at the band. Oh, well. No point in hiding now. He snatched his hand away, quickly minimising the video.

"They set up a YouTube channel for the band..." he shrugged.

Zeke quirked an eyebrow, "Now you're just turning into a creepy stalker, Dee."

"I am not!" Diaz snapped, "I'm not stalking him. These videos are public, anyone can watch 'em."

"It still counts."

He shook his head, the slightest hint of a mocking smile on his face, and Diaz followed him towards Fritz's house, "No, it doesn't. They've only made a couple of videos anyway, there's barely anything for me to stalk!"

"You sound disappointed."

"Shut up!"

When Fritz stepped out the door, he took one look at the both of them and sighed, "Zach?"

"Zach," they replied simultaneously, Zeke rolling his eyes and Diaz trying to hide his embarrassment. Fritz, luckily, wasn't going to get involved. He hung back, walking a couple of steps behind them as they bickered back and forth until they came across Hazen and the girls waiting for them on the next street. Zeke broke away for a moment to quickly kiss Izabelle and take her hand, but he and Diaz fell back into their petty arguing again in a matter of seconds.

Izabelle rolled her eyes, already sick of them both, "OK, what's going on?" she raised an eyebrow at Zeke, but he didn't answer. After all, this wasn't about him, he wasn't about to go and expose Diaz's private business, not even to his girlfriend. But he shot his friend a look, hinting to him to explain. Diaz scoffed.

"Zeke's mad because I have a crush on Zach."

Frowning now, Izabelle glanced up at Zeke, "What's wrong with that?" she folded her arms, "I mean, Zach is pretty annoying but he's harmless."

"I just don't think he should waste his time on someone like Zach who isn't gonna take a relationship seriously," he said, "Think about it; if he really wanted a relationship then why's he always bouncing around and playing the field? I'm just looking out for Diaz, as his friend."

Behind him, Diaz groaned dramatically, "You don't need to look out for me, Zeke...!"

Izabelle smirked and reached up to pat Zeke's cheek, "He's a big boy, garzi'ka, I think he can take care of himself."

As the group began to walk down the street, Hazen muttered under his breath, "You never say that about me..."

She instantly whipped round to face him, her face blank, "Give me a reason to."