Zephyr, Alonzo, Zach and Roz: Video

(This is longer than my usual Limelights *^* I had the idea of Al and Zach making YouTube videos for the band for a while then one day while I was thinking about that, I came up with this idea to bring in another of my headcanons about zombism - I finally came up with an explanation of how the zombies can remove and reattach their limbs! Except idk if any of the science here really does work out and I'm not gonna research it because phobias o.o So if anything doesn't make sense, just... go with it...

The next few Limelights are all gonna be ship-related~)

_____________________________________________

Alonzo's mom was too busy at home to be putting up with their noise and someone else had taken over the power plant for the day so band practice was taking place at Zephyr's. Who cared if they disturbed Rizzo? Al being the one in charge of BFZ, for the most part, had gone over the songs to rehearse, and a couple new ones he wanted to learn, but then they were starting to set up when he remembered something.

"Hold on a second," Alonzo stopped them and they all looked at him questioningly, "I almost forgot, I had this idea, 'cause we actually have real wi-fi and everything now so I thought why not do something for the band? Like, to get us out there."

Zephyr could tell where this was going; he knew Al better than anyone. He sighed and gave him a tired look, "What did you do?"

"I made a YouTube channel! And I brought this camera I got off Paizley a couple days ago. We could do vlogs or whatever, we could even try making music videos!"

"... You already made the channel?"

"Yeah! Come on, guys, what have we got to lose? Even if nobody watches it, we'll have a record of everything we do. And if people do watch it, maybe we'll get popular!"

"I dunno about you guys," Zach started, already sounding eager, "But I'm up for it. It sounds cool!"

Zephyr glanced at Roz and raised an eyebrow. You in? She shrugged back and they both turned to Al.

"Alright. Let's give it a shot."

"Awesome!" they could all tell Al was excited now, "Right now?"

"Now? We don't exactly have anything prepared."

"We can just do an introduction, you know? Tell people who we are."

And that's how they ended up in the living room, the camera in Zach's hand, Al and Zeph sitting together on the couch and Roz standing behind them, leaning against the back. Alonzo had already launched into a basic intro, ever the expert frontman. Zephyr could tell he had been watching a lot of vlogs and the corner of his mouth quirked up a little at the thought.

"... My name's Alonzo and I'm the lead singer and backup guitarist in Bowling For Zoup. Behind the camera is my best friend, Zach," Zach briefly turned the camera on himself, neither of them paying any attention to Zeph's eye roll when Al said 'best friend', "On bass guitar. And this," the camera back on him now, Al nestled closer into Zeph's side, "Is our lead guitarist, and my boyfriend, Zephyr," grinning, he took Zeph's chin in one hand and forced him to face the camera. Zeph glanced at him, pretending to be annoyed, and pursed his lips but didn't try to move away, "Who is perfect."

He couldn't resist.

"Perfectly capable of kicking you out of my house to get out of this video, which I'm already regretting agreeing to do."

Al looked at him for a second or two then pushed him out of frame as he turned back to the camera, "Did I say perfect? I meant trash. Surprise, this is actually a breakup video."