Chapter 5

We all sat down on the couch and as soon as we did, I was bombarded with questions.

What do you like to do?

What's your favorite color?

What's your favorite type of music?

Who's you're favorite singer and band?

Are you a Nickelodeon or Disney person?

One question stood out the most which was,"Why are you a foster child?" I hesitated at answering theme at first but decided to. They'll need to know what I like at one time or another.

I answered all of the easy questions in one shot. "I like to sing, skateboard, play guitar, and play soccer. My favorite color is pastel yellow. My favorite type of music is punk/electronic/indie and my favorite singer is Dylan Gardner, favorite band is a tie between Coldplay, Walk The Moon, and Panic! At The Disco. And I'm DEFINITELY a Disney kid."

"And why I'm a foster child? Well I was 10 when I was taken by the police away from my family. They were always fighting and screaming. They absolutely hated each other but the one thing they hated more than each other was me. They tried to kill me multiple times but I'd hide from them. So I've been adopted 14 times but people said I'm to needy and bring me back. Are those all of your questions?" I asked confidently. I've told that story many times so its nothing new.

All the guys's mouthed were agape. They were in total shock.

"I'm sorry, you didn't have to answer that." JC said.

"Yeah, if we knew how painful your past was we wouldn't have asked." Sam said.

"Seriously guys, I've had to tell all 14 of my families that, it's fine." I replied.

The rest of the night I hung out in my room.

Every once in a while, one of them would come in and check on me. I guess I have a few more friends. But I shouldn't fall for it. I did once before and the result was horrible.

"Knock knock." My new mom said at the door way of my room.

"Hi Mrs, I mean mom." I fixed.

"There is pizza downstairs if you want some." She said brightly.

"Thanks but I'm not hungry." I said.

"Well it's down there if you're hungry later." She said as she walked out.

__________A/N___________

Hi guys! I hope you're enjoying it so far! Remember, some chapters are gonna be long and some aren't.