Chapter 33

JC has just left. We recorded a few videos and I helped him edit them.

I layed on my bed.

My head hurts so badly right now. It does that every once in a while because of the bandage wrapped around it.

"Hey sis." Kian jumped onto my bed.

"Hey bro." I laughed.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just JC texted me." I looked at my phone.

"Oh really? What he say?" He sat closer to me.

"Woah, personal bubble. And he said that his fans love me." I smiled.

"That's good! Most girls don't get that response from our fans. Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Yeah, what is it?" I asked.

"Do you like JC?"

"Well...umm...I mean...yes." I kept my head down.

"Well he likes you back, I know that. The way you two look at each other is cute." He smiled.

"Really? You're not gonna yell at me, saying I can't like your best friend?" I tilted my head.

"Nope!" He popped the p.

I stood up and hugged him. "Thank you." I said into his neck. He hugged me back.

"For what?" He's confused.

"For being the best big brother anyone could ever ask for." I said.

"Well thank you for being the best little sister. I just don't want you to ever get hurt." He said.

"I won't with you guys by me 24/7." I laughed.

My phone buzzed. It's JC.

From JC

Go watch the new video I uploaded:) you'll like it:)

"Well I got to watch JC's new video." I said.

"I'll leave you alone." He walked out.

I opened up my laptop and typed in JC Caylen.

JC'S POV

She's definitely going to like this video. And if she doesn't, I'm gonna be heartbroken. This video may change my life forever.

BRIAR'S POV

"Hey guys! I'm here with my bestie Briar!" The camera went to me. "Hi!" I waved. "You may know her as Kian's little sister. Today we are just hanging out and watching some movies."

It went to another scene/part

"I'm out to lunch with Ricardo! Boy, I haven't seen you in months." He said.

"I know right. Since I quit the collab channel we haven't talked. I guess I've just been too busy." The guy said.

"Oh well our food is coming. BYE!" JC said.

It went to another scene/part.

"Ok, so I might get a lot of hate for this but I've just recently broken up with Lia." He's in his bedroom. "She slapped me and someone I really care about. Then she got arrested for attempt of murder to that person." He's talking about me. "Well I've liked that person for a while now. She's sweet and if you don't like her then unsubscribe because she is going to be in a lot of my videos. So here I go. Briar Lawley, you are the most wonderful girl I've ever met. The first time I saw you, I just had this feeling in my gut that I needed you. We've said I love you before but it's never been official. So now I want to know, Brair will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I sat there with a blank expression. JC just asked me out.

I quickly took our my phone and texted him.

To JC

Yes