Chapter 12

MYSTERY POV(ooo)

"You're safe now." He said.

"Not for long. But I need you're help." I whispered as we hid behind a bush.

"I need you to bring her to me, somehow." I said. He nodded.

"Yes sir." He replied.

"Good, now go before I'm caught." I said, shooing him away.

BRIAR'S POV

"I'm going for a walk, alone." I stood up.

Me and Kian have been talking about this ever since he got home.

I slipped on my black Vans and my hoodie.

"I'll be back in a little while." I said, walking out of the room, leaving him there.

"Mom, I'm going out for a sunset walk." I said.

"Oh well be careful." She said.

I slipped my phone into my back pocket and headed out the door. I love how the Californian air blows just perfect. The sun was going down and it will soon be dark.

It's so beautiful just watching the big bright sun go down, letting go of all the beautiful colors in the sky. In no time it was dark.

Most girls are afraid of being alone in the dark but not me. Ok maybe a little. Just anything can happen when you're alone on the city streets.

The streets soon became much less full, people were going home. The only people out now are drinkers and night owls. I headed back for home, hoping that they don't get too worried.

That's when I heard a branch snap behind me. My heart stopped. Is somebody following me? I shook my head and laughed at how stupid my imagination is.

I began to hear footsteps behind me. Now I began to freak out. My pace sped up just a little bit now. My emotions were filled with fear and anxiety.

Then someone, something pounced on top of me. A hand covered my mouth as I was dragged to an abandoned alleyway. The figure was hooded and it was so dark out, I couldn't make out who it was.

"I know you know me." The scary yet familiar voice said. It is......

________A/N___________

OOO! Cliffhanger!!! Who do you think the mysterious person is and is it the same person that tackled her?