Chapter 23

"Kian," I said.

"Briar, I'm so happy you're ok!" Kian said as he hugged me.

"Thanks for saving me. If it weren't for you, everyone would be dead." I said.

"Well now Lia and Brett are in jail for kidnap and attempt of murder." He said.

"Thank god. I really thought Brett was different." I said.

"He was different. He was a freaking slave for your parents." He laughed. I laughed along.

"I suppose you want to see Sam." He said.

Sam! What was it my grandma was gonna say about Sam? Ugh!!! Now that's gonna bug me until I die!

"Yeah," I said as I sat up a little.

I looked down to my knee that had a giant cast around it.

"Briar!" Sam said as he hugged me.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Well Little Miss Bitchy smashed a hammer to my knee." I said.

"Well that parts obvious. What else happened?" He asked,"and from the beginning."

Should I tell him about the kiss? It wasn't a real kiss, was it? No, it was just a part of their plan. Plus, Sam isn't my boyfriend so it won't matter. I'm allowed to kiss whoever I want.

"Well Brett found me outside. We began talking for a while until out of nowhere he kissed me. Then someone grabbed me from behind and put a blindfold on me and carried me to the van. When I got in there, the blindfold was taken off and my feet and wrists were tied. My parents said that either they go out and shoot everyone at the party and I live or they shoot me. But then Kian found the van and called the police. Lia then said that she's make my death quick and easy and smashed the hammer to my knee." I said.

"Not just your knee, your head too." He said.

I reached for my head and found a big bandage around it. How did I not notice that before?

"Well you have to stay here for a few days." He said.

"Will you visit me everyday with the guys?" I asked.

He nodded. "Absolutely."

That's when he did it. He kissed me. But there weren't sparks. I didn't have butterflies. It was just a normal kiss.

"Just know that we all love you. We will always protect you. You will never get hurt with us around." He kissed my forehead before leaving the room.

Why are guys so difficult?!?! Something with Sam just feels wrong. I mean, he's funny and sweet and cute but I don't really like him that way. I don't know who I like.

The door opened again and it was JC. I immediately felt butterflies in my stomach.

WAIT?!? Do I like him?!? I can't!!! But he did break up with Lia for me.

"Hey," he said," I have to tell you something."

___________A/N__________

I'm sorry! I just love cliff hangers!!!! Vote and tell your friends to read it and I will update!!