Chapter 6

I looked at my clock, 10:27.

I began to yawn so I decided I'd get ready for bed.

I changed out of my jean shorts and tank top and into sweat pants and an old tee shirt.

I checked my phone and all of my social media before going downstairs to say goodnight.

I made my way down the stairs. "I'm going to bed guys." I announced.

"What? It's only 10:30! That's early." Kian said.

"I like going to bed early." I said. All the guys said bye and I went back up.

I hopped under my covers and closed my eyes. Bad memories just came back.

Soon, the front door closed meaning the guys had left and all of the lights turned off.

My door began to creak open. "Bri? You up?" Kian asked.

I sat up. "I can never sleep the first night." I whispered back to him.

"Just remember you start school tomorrow." He said before leaving.

SCHOOL! Shit! I forgot! I have to start a brand new school in the middle of the year. Just great. I'm gonna know nobody and be that loser girl that sits at lunch alone.

I soon drifted off to sleep. But while I slept, more things got piled into my head. Things about being returned and no one liking me and just anything possible.

I woke up every hour. It soon became too much for me.

I stood up out of my bed, put my hair up into a messy bun, and walked down the hall.

I soon found myself getting lost in the huge house. I reached my destination, the kitchen, and poured myself a glass of water.

"Briar? What are you doing up at 3 o'clock in the morning?" My mom asked.

What do I say? "I had a bad dream." I answered.

She nodded and went back up to bed.