Chapter 21

KIANS POV

The police showed up in records timing.

Everyone ran outside to see if there was really something going on in the van.

The police swarmed around the van like a bunch of bees and took out their guns. They all pointed their guns to the vehicle.

"Open up the door!" One of them said.

Then out of no where, there was a blood-stirring scream.

"BRIAR!" Sam screamed. It's Briar in there!!!

The police broke down the door and ambulances began to show up. The nurses and police men ran into the van.

"Keep your hands behind your back!" One of them yelled.

They dragged out two people who were really familiar. I got a little closer and saw their faces. ITS BRETT AND LIA!!! "Lia!" JC screamed as he ran to her.

"Why would they keep her hostage?" Connor asked.

"It wasn't them. It was her parents! They ran!" I yelled.

The next thing they dragged out of the van I never want to see again.

It was Brair's lifeless body on a gurney.

"BRIAR!" I screamed as I ran over to her.

"Are you a family member?" A nurse asked. I nodded. "I'm her brother." I stuttered.

We climbed into the back of the ambulance and sped off to the hospital.

I held in the tears but eventually a few of them streamed down my face.

I looked at the wounds which were her knee and her head. There was blood gushing out. Her bones were completely crushed. And that's what her parents did to her. Her own fucking parents.

We pulled up to the hospital and they rushed her inside.

"We need a doctor!" A nurse yelled. Doctors came running our and took her immediately into knee surgery.

I sat in the waiting room, waiting for the rest of them to show up.

Soon the doors burst open and the guys and girls came running in.

"Where is she?" Sam asked, panicked.

"Is she ok?" JC asked.

"Guys, she's in surgery. Her knee was shattered and so was her skull." I said, still looking down.

"Oh that's horrible!" Andrea ran over to me and hugged me.

"They found out who did it." Ricky said.

JC walked out of the room. It wasn't.

"Lia took a hammer and did it. They checked the security cameras in the van. And the parents were there but took off." Connor said.

"I was the one that scared them off. I told them that the police were coming." I said.

"But if it weren't for you, either we'd be dead it she's be dead." Sam said.