Chapter 37

I went through my entire wardrobe and found like nothing to wear.

I finally decided on a flowy yellow gold top, a pair of maroon leggings, and a coco leather jacket.

I took a quick shower, blow dried and crimped my hair, an applied my makeup. I put on one of those braided hippie headbands(I don't know what those are called. lol) I slipped on a pair of coco flats.

I began walking downstairs when I heard the guys.

"You asked her to come to the meet up?" JC asked.

"Yeah, why not? She is part of the O2L family." Kian said.

"I know but she's gonna get a lot of hate." JC said.

I shook my head and continued walking. "Ready!" I jumped from the second to last step.

"Oh honey, you look beautiful." My mom said.

"Thanks mom!" I hugged her.

"Well lets get going!" Sam said. We all hopped in Kian's car and drove off.

"Are you excited to meet some fans?" JC asked.

"Well as long as they aren't bitches then yes, I am excited." I said.

As we pulled up to the park, I saw hundreds of girls. Screaming girls.

They saw our car and came running towards us. We parked and security guards came around us.

All the girls got into a line behind the meet up table.

"Hi everyone! We are so glad you could come! Let's get this meet up going!" Sam said.

We began meeting the girls. Some were really nice and some were fucking snotty ass bitches.

"Hi! I'm in love with your videos." This blonde girl came up to us.

"Awesome! Want a picture?" Connor said. She nodded. She got in the middle of them and the camera man took it. She then came over to me.

"You are really pretty and talented. I saw the video Kian posted of you singing. Can I get a picture?" She asked.

"Of course!" I smiled. We took the picture and she said thank you. So far, she has been the nicest fan. The others just roll their eyes at me.

"Oh my god. Hi, I'm Amber. Can I get a picture?" The girl asked. "Yeah." We all stood around her.

"Oh, can you get out. I just want a picture with them." She said as she shooed me away. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Wait, where are you going?" JC asked.

"I'm gonna go get a water." I said.

I began to walk to the vending machine in the building and put in a dollar.

That's when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "JC," I said. Put then a hand covered my mouth. "Scream and you're dead." The voice said.