Chapter 27

The guys and the girls are coming over in a bit. I haven't seem them in days.

"Last time I saw Heather was......I don't even know." I laughed as I sat on the couch.

"You used to having the cast?" Kian asked me.

"Yeah," I nodded,"but I'm also happy I'm getting it off tomorrow."

The doorbell rang. "It must be them." Kian ran to the door.

"Girl you had me worried sick!" Heather ran over to me.

"Sorry! It wasn't my fault I was hammered." I laughed.

"That could mean two things you know." She laughed.

"So what should we do?" Ricky asked as we all sat down. So basically, it's me, Kian, Sam, JC, Connor, Trevor, Ricky, Shelby, Jenn, Andrea, Heather, Andrew, Anthony, Jack, and Joey. That makes 15 of us.

"Why don't we play truth or dare?" Jack asked. Everyone gave a good response to truth or dare. Me on the other hand, I don't really like it.

"Come on Briar, play with us!" Heather said.

"Fine!" I slowly made my way to the circle on the floor. I sat next to Heather and JC.

"I'll go first!" Kian said. "Andrea, truth or dare?" He asked. "Truth." "Do you love me?" "Of course!"

"My turn!" Andrea said. "Jenn, truth or dare?" "Truth." "Have you ever kissed anyone from this group?" "Yes." "Who?" "JC."

My heart broke. They've kissed before? Are they a thing?

"Ok Jack, truth or dare?"

It went on and on until it came to my turn. "Briar, truth or dare?" Heather asked.

"Dare." I said. She was quiet for a little bit. "Hit me with your best shot!" I sang. "Girl! You're voice is a fucking angel!" Trevor yelled. We all began laughing.

"Ok got it. I dare you and JC to go into another room for ten minutes." She laughed.

I looked at JC who had this look on his face which said,"are you kidding me" and "thank god!"

"Come on princess." He grabbed my arm and threw me over his shoulder.

"USE PROTECTION!" Joey yelled to us.

We got into my room and he threw me down onto the bed. We burst out laughing.

"You know what I'm thinking?" He asked. I nodded.

We began making very inappropriate noises. He was jumping on the bed and I was banging on the walls.

"This is fun." I whispered.

"Wanna know what's funner?" He asked.

"English because funner isn't a word?" I asked.

"No, this." He said as he grabbed my face and slammed his lips to mine. Instantly, sparks flew. He is the one for me, I know it.