Chapter 30

"He said he'll be here in a couple minutes." He ended his call.

By now I really don't care(lol. if you got that you are awesome😋)what I look like. I just want him to understand that I haven't been able to live with myself.

I sat Indian style on the couch, staring into the black tv screen. I'm thinking of what I'm gonna say to him.

The doorbell rang. "I got it." Kian rushed to the door. When the door opened, there stood Sam. Just as big of a mess as I am.

"What do you need?" He sat on the couch across from me.

"Sam, I can't live with myself knowing I hurt you." I said.

"And I can't live knowing you had sex with one of my best friends." He replied.

"We didn't have sex Sam! We were just banging on the walls and making those noises to make all of you think we did it." I held back my tears.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just got jealous." He said.

"I'm sorry for screaming at you." I kept my head low.

"Briar, when was the last time you ate?" Sam asked me. I can't lie to him now.

"4 nights ago."

"Briar! You need to eat!" He yelled.

"I can't Sam! My life is just to fucking difficult as you could tell! I couldn't do anything the past 3 days but lie in bed." I said.

He walked over to he and put his arms around me. "Just tell me you haven't?" I know exactly what he is talking about.

He released me from the hug and pulled up the sleeve of my sweatshirt. There were the cuts. "Why Bri? Why would you do this?" He seemed hurt.

"I've been doing it since I was little. It's like smoking, one you start you can't stop. I've been bullied and its the only way I could make myself feel better." I let a tear drip down my face.

"Please Sam. You're the only one who knows. Don't tell anyone." I begged him.

"But you have to promise me you won't do it any more." He said.

I nodded.

"Then this will be our little secret." He lightly kissed the scars on my arms.

SAMS POV

I just found out that the girl of my dreams self harms. My heart just shattered.

Knowing what people do to themselves that could lead to death scared me even more.

"Please Sam. You're the only one who knows. Don't tell anyone." She begged.

"But you have to promise me you won't do it any more." I said.

She responded with a little nod.

"Then this will be our little secret." I lightly kissed the scars on my arms.

Her frown instantly turned into a smile.

BRIARS POV

I don't know who I love anymore?!?

Sam is a sweetheart but gets really jealous. JC is a gentlemen but gets hurt easily.

Maybe my grandmother is wrong. Maybe Sam is the one for me.

Well she told me she saw us in the future. I probably chose Sam and he did something bad! So now having the warning, I should choose JC.

Why do guys have to be so confusing?!?