Chapter 8

~This chapter is basically gonna be about what the guys think of her. Maybe you'll find out which one really loves her;) Comment who you think she will love.~

SAM'S POV

Ever since I met her last night, I can't stop thinking about her. All the guys can't. Kian is so lucky to have her as a sister. She is beautiful, talented, and also shy. I know she has had a bad past and I hope those motherfuckers die in jail. Who would ever want to kill a girl like her? I'd do anything to protect her, if take a bullet for her.

JC'S POV

Who can't think about her 24/7? She is so beautiful and kind. I understand that she's been to 14 other foster families, but I hope Kian's family keeps her. Yeah, I have Lia but it's like she's running the relationship. Don't tell her but I'm kinda done with her. She is always pushing me around.

CONNOR'S POV

Briar's a really sweet girl and all but I don't understand why the guys were drooling over her. She is like any other girl I've met. She is a foster child but there are hundreds of girls exactly like her. I don't see what's so special about her, no offense.

RICKY'S POV

I really like Kian's new sister. She seems really nice and yeah she's beautiful. Her personality is beautiful. She is kind, sweet, but at the same time she is hurt. She can hide emotions really good. But I have Shelby so I'll let the others have her.

TREVOR'S POV

SHE LIKES TO SING! I think I found my new buddy! She's is beautiful but I'm 15 and she's 17, it would never work out. Plus, I saw Sam and JC head over heels for her. Wonder what one will get to her heart first?

KIAN'S POV

I hope my family keeps Briar. I've always wanted a sister I can talk to. All I have right now is my baby sister who can't talk. I saw the guys eyeing her. She feels like a real sister to me, even though we just met a day ago. If my family brings her back, she'll have 15 families that returned her. I can't let them. She'll be heartbroken.