Chapter 3

The door flung open to show the inside of the house. It's WAY bigger when you are inside from when you are looking at it from outside.

There is a huge spiral staircase, a dining room and kitchen, a living room, and many other rooms I'll have to explore later.

"I'll show her to her room mom, I'm capable." Kian said.

"You don't have to." His mom, well our mom, said.

"No, I insist." He replied. "Shall we?" He extended his arm out.

I grabbed it and we ran up the stairs, dragging my bag with us.

"So this is my room," he pointed to a door,"and this is your room, right next to mine." He said.

He opened the door to show a huge bedroom, the biggest one I've ever seen! And it's all mine, I don't have to share it with a bunch of stinky boys.

"We asked the foster owner person what you liked so I hope you like it." He said.

The room is a very light shade of pastel yellow with black and white vintage things everywhere. There were vintage framed Disney posters above a white desk with a freaking iMac waiting for me, and black and white framed music posters above the king size bed.

"I love it! It's amazing!" I said.

"Awesome! So if you need help unpacking I'm in the next room over remember." He said as he slowly left the room and closed the door.

I began to empty my clothes into the dressers and closet. I don't have much so it didn't take long. I then set up my guitar and guitar stand, my tripod, and my Canon camera.

I sat down on the black and white lace patterned bed and looked around at everything.

There was a knock at the door. "Come in!" I said.

Kian came in with another girl. "Briar, I want to introduce you to my girlfriend Andrea."(A/N I know they broke up but I just love them together)

She was light skinned with deep brown an purple ombré hair. She was very beautiful.

"Hi, I'm Andrea." She extended her hand out. I took it and shook it.

"I'm Briar." I replied.

Me and Andrea talked for a bit and she said that she will take me to get a new wardrobe since I don't own much clothes.

"That's really sweet of you." I said.

"It's the most I can do. You have had a tough past and deserve a new look." She said.