Part 10

**Selena's POV**

I woke up and saw Daniel's peaceful face. He was still asleep so I didn't want to wake him up. I quietly walked out to the bathroom and put on a white T-shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants and went to the kitchen. I started baking pancakes and when I was almost done I felt Daniel's hand on my waist. Then I felt his soft lips on my neck and his hands slipped under my shirt.

''Dani I'm still baking!'' I said laughing.

''But I want to kiss you so bad'' he said in a whining tone.

''Five minutes and then you'll get some''

''But that's such a long time!'' he said.

''I think you can handle that''

**A/N If you don't like to read sexual stuff, I suggest you skip to the two lines**

I finished the pancakes and walked quietly over to Daniel. I started kissing his neck and soon after he lifted my legs and sat me on the kitchen table. I took his shirt off and started kissing down his soft, muscular chest, and then up again. I reached his lips and his hands once again found their way under my shirt but this time it was to take the shirt off. I felt his hands on my boobs and started smiling. He pinched my nipples lightly before starting to suck on them. Shivers were instantly sent through my body. I had waited so long for this boy and now he was finally mine! He lifted me off the table and moved me to the bedroom. There he laid me on the bed and I felt him taking off my bra. I started to pull down his pants and he took mine off. Then it was the underwear. His penis almost hit me in the face when I pulled the boxers up. I took it in my mouth and he started thrusting. Damn, he was big... I looked up at him to see him biting his lip while moaning. Soon he squirted in my mouth. I swallowed and took my lips to his. 

''Where's a condom?'' he asked between the kisses.

''In the drawer''

He opened the drawer, found one and put it on. I soon felt him inside me. He started thrusting slowly. He went faster and faster. I felt my walls clench around him and multiple moans were heard. 

''Daniel I'm gonna cum'' I said as I felt myself release. A moan escaped Daniel's lips as he started going even faster. I felt my legs start to shake. The feeling was sensational. After about 20 minutes filled with moans and kisses, Daniel laid beside me on the bed. 

''Breakfast?'' he looked me in the eyes with a smug smile. 

===========================================================================

We decided to start watching a show that we would only watch with each other. We chose Game of Thrones cause apparently none of us had watched it before. We watched two episodes and then turned the tv off.

''Selena?''

''Yeah?''

''Will you go out on a date with me?''

''I would love to!''

We took our jackets and went to the car. Daniel drove to a fancy restaurant, so it looked like he had planned this. We got inside and were led to a table right away. We ordered two steaks and sat there waiting.

**Daniel's POV**

''When did you start to like me?'' she asked.

**FLASHBACK**

I was kind of nervous when I got to my new school. The principal showed me to my classroom and opened the door. He walked inside and I followed him. I looked at the class and then I saw her. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen! She might have been chubby, but that didn't draw my attention. It was her sparkling blue-green eyes and her long, curly black hair that fell down her shoulders.

''Daniel you can sit down next to Selena'' the teacher said and pointed at the beautiful girl.

I walked to the empty seat next her and sat down.

''Hey'' I said smiling to her.

''Hey'' she said with a shy smile.

''Selena will you show Daniel around now?'' the teacher asked.

''Sure!'' she said beginning to walk to the door.

''So where are you from?'' she asked.

''I'm from Portland, you?''

''Sao Paulo, but we moved when I was 9''

''Cool, so you're Brazilian?''

''Yeah''

She showed me around and we had a lot of fun. I knew that this girl would take a big part in my heart!

**FLASBACK ENDS**

''Earth to Daniel'' she said laughing.

''Huh? Oh yeah when I first met you and you showed me around I just knew I had a crush on you.

''Wait what? Really? Even though I was fat?'' she asked really surprised.

''You weren't fat, you were chubby and besides I fell for your personality''

She started to smile and looked down.

''What did I do to deserve you?''

''I don't understand how I can deserve you, you are the good one!''

She laughed and leaned over the table and pushed her soft lips against mine. Then she leaned back and giggled.

''What?''

''It's just... It took us 7 years to confess our feelings towards each other. I also got a crush on you when I first met you, but I didn't think you had a crush on me as well''

''Yeah well we were pretty much blind I think''

We didn't talk more about that, because that's when the food came. We ate and talked about so many different stuff. When we were done we got back in the car. I started driving and we put on 80's music since we both liked it. All of sudden some lights were blinding me and I only thought about Selena. I put my arm in front of her and then everything went black...

**A/N sorry for the short chapter, but I hope you'll like it anyway:) It's like 4 am here so I'm really tired right now**

Published August 1st 2018