Part 23

**Daniel's POV**

Christmas was coming up and I still didn't know what to buy Selena. She said she had everything she could ever want, but I wanted to give her something special and it was pretty hard when there wasn't anything to go from. That's why I asked Christina, Gabbie and Tate to help me. We were going to the mall today to try to find something, but I had a feeling that we weren't going to find anything. We looked in every store but it was without luck, so we decided to stop for food.

''Well this isn't going too good...'' Gabbie said with a frown.

''No, and I have absolutely no clue of what to give her''

''Maybe you could make her something? Or give her jewelry that matches her personality?'' Christina said after a little while of thinking, ''I know I would love that!''

''Yeah that's a great idea!'' Tate said excitedly.

''Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go find a jewelry store!'' Gabbie said loudly and eager.

We drove to the nearest jewelry store and went looking for something. I didn't really find anything that made me think of her, but Gabbie did. She found some runes and there was a meaning behind them all. And besides Selena loved runes and norse mythology, so it made me think of her instantly. I bought one that was for ''creation'' cause it sounded cool and motivating and that was exactly how Selena was. Then we drove back to the mall, so the girls could buy their Christmas presents for the guys and I helped them.

Just as we were about to leave I see Selena. Running to some guy I didn't know. I didn't really care about it until I saw her kissing him on the cheek and hug him tightly, while he kissed her forehead. That's when I felt the anger grow inside me and I think you clearly could see it on my face, cause Tate, Gabbie and Christina tried to cool me down and asked what was wrong, but it wasn't not gonna work! I stomped away to the parking lot and the girls came running after me and kept asking me to explain. I was too mad to do that and I really didn't feel like talking right now, so the car ride was pretty awkward when they stopped trying. As soon as I got out of the car I raced to my room and slammed the door behind me. I heard muffled talking downstairs and I guess that it was the girls explaining to the boys what happened. Except they didn't know what happened. Now I heard someone walk up the stairs and not long after there were 4 knocks on my door. ''I don't wanna talk right now!'' I yelled.

''Well, you'll have to'' Jonah said walking in and sat down on my bed beside me, ''So what happened?''

''Fine! I saw her running to some other guy and kissing and hugging him! And he kissed her forehead, and they really looked like a couple, so of course I got mad!''

Jonah just sat there at first looking at me but then he broke the silence: ''Did the guy by any chance have dark hair and green eyes?''

''I wasn't near enough to see his eyes but yeah he had dark hair, why?''

''Well, did he kiss her on the lips?'' he said and I could see in the corner of my eyes that a smirk had appeared.

''No, but-'' was all I could say before Jonah cut me off.

''Look at this picture Daniel! Is this the guy?'' he said and showed me a picture of the same exact guy.

''Yes, how did you know?!''

''Well, I think you need to talk to Selena. She's downstairs confused and the guy is there with her, so go ahead and ask who he is!'' he said before leaving the room. I got up and followed Jonah downstairs where everyone was. Also that guy...

''So what's the problem?'' Jack asked with a raised eyebrow.

''There has been a misunderstanding, so Daniel do you have anything to say?'' Jonah said looking at me.

''Who is he?'' I said pointing at the guy.

''What do you mean? Don't you remember him?'' Selena asked and when I shook my head no she started laughing, ''Oh, I think I know what the problem is now!'' she said still laughing.

''What is it then?'' I snapped at her, ''Sorry I didn't mean to snap at you''

''It's ok but let me guess, you saw me running into his arms and kissing him ON THE CHEEK, and you then thought I was cheating on you?'' she asked and emphasized ''on the cheek''.

''Yeah...'' I said and felt my cheek heat up and oh! Suddenly my feet were really interesting.

She started laughing and I felt a smile creep up on me too cause I started to remembering this guy.

''Have you figured out who he is now?'' she said in between her laughs.

''Yeah...'' My cheeks were burning as I said it.

''Oh come here Daniel, you're too cute when you're embarrassed!'' she said and pulled me in. Gosh I loved her much! I took a deep breath and inhaled her perfume. It was sooo good! When she let go of me, I turned to face her brother.

''Long time no see, huh? Have I really changed that much?'' he said and grinning.

''Shut up Aaron! You weren't that tall last time and you had glasses, braces and pimples! You have changed A LOT!'' I said before giving him a hug.

''So they do know each other?'' Zach asked.

''I think they do right Daniel?'' Selena said smirking at me.

''Oh, come on! He was far away I didn't see who it was!''

''But yeah they do, they were best friends and did everything together. Well, I was there too but you know what I mean!''

''You didn't recognize your best friend?!'' Christina shouted shocked.

''He has changed a lot okay?! Selena do you have any photos of him 2-3 years ago?''

''Yes I sure do!'' she said devilish.

''Oh no! Do not do this to me Selena!'' Aaron said and tried to take her phone. He didn't succeed and the others saw him from 3 years ago. ''That was you? Okay Daniel I really understand you now!'' Tate said gasping.

''Ok yeah I've changed but let's forget about that now! Let's watch a movie or something!''

''I never say no to a movie night!'' Corbyn shouted before running to the living room.

''Well, I'm with Corbyn on this one!'' Gabbie said and followed him.

''Movie night it is!''

**A/N I'm sorry this chapter is so meaningless, but I'm kind if running out of ideas on this one so if you have some ideas, you are more than welcome to tell me them! I'll probably end this story soon**

Published September 30 2018