Part 13

**Selena's POV**

It was time for Logan Paul's party and Christina, Tate and I were ready to go. We were waiting for the boys who, as usual, were late. We were sitting in the stairs when they came in, and their reactions were priceless. Especially Daniel's; his jaw dropped and he just stared at me. I could feel my whole face blush like crazy but I walked confidently over to him anyway and kissed him on the cheek.

''Wow! Just wow, you look absolutely stunning'' he said still staring at me.

''Thank you, and you don't look too bad yourself either'' I said with a smirk.

He laughed, picked me up bridal style and walked to the car. He sat me down and opened the door. I got in the car and he started driving to Logan's house. A lot of people were already there but I didn't know any of them. Personally I mean, cause they were Logan's famous friends. We parked the car and got inside where Logan greeted us.

''Logan this is Selena'' Daniel said introducing me.

''Oh, so this is the girl you've talked nonstop about? Hi, I'm Logan!'' he said with smile.

I laughed and looked at Daniel who was blushing like crazy. Damn he looked cute! The others came in a little while after and we had a lot of fun. I was dancing with Zach, Corbyn, Jonah and Tate when some guy came up to me.

''Hey beautiful, wanna get some tonight?'' he asked with an uneven smirk.

''No thanks, I think I'll pass'' 

''Oh come on loosen up!'' he said and grabbed my ass.

''She said no!'' Zach snapped at him. 

''No one asked you kiddo!'' he said annoyed and grabbed my wrists.

''Let go of me!'' I now yelled.

''No let's have fun'' he said before he pressed his lips against mine.

I wanted to puke when I felt his tongue in my mouth and tried to fight against him, but he was way too strong for me. I don't know how long he kissed me but it felt like decades. But then I felt his tongue get out of my mouth and two safe arms around me. When I opened my eyes the guy was unconscious on the floor. I didn't see clear because of all the tears in my eyes, but when I looked to see who was holding me I saw Daniel's blue eyes looking worried at me. I couldn't hold it in any longer; the tears were streaming down and I just stood there sobbing into Daniel's chest. 

''I'm so sorry Selena! I'm so sorry!'' he said and I heard that he was crying too now.

''Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything'' I mumbled into his chest.

''That's exactly the problem, I wasn't there for you when you needed me!'' I felt a piece of my heart break as he said that. 

''Daniel you didn't do anything wrong! You couldn't possibly know that a guy would do that'' 

''I know, but I feel so guilty so I'm gonna make up for it now. Let's go!'' He said smiling down at me. 

He took my hand and pulled me to the car. He drove to Walmart and told me to wait in the car. When he came out again he got 4 full grocery bags in his hands and a big goofy smile on his face. He looked like a little kid on Christmas and let me get this straight; he was adorable. 

''How much did you buy and what is it for?'' I asked confused.

''That, my dear friend, is a secret you'll find out when we get home!'' he said smiling at me.

We got home and he asked me to stay in my room until he said I could come. It was boring in my room so I just decided to start write a new song. I had only found a melody when he said everything was ready. I closed my eyes as he told me and he led me to the living room. When I opened my eyes my jaw dropped. He had made a giant fort with pillows, blankets and mattresses. He had made everything around the tv and there was a table with a lot of snacks. When I turned around to thank him I saw that he was wearing a Stitch onesie and was handing me a Winnie the Pooh onesie.

''This is yours!'' he said smiling that adorable smile again.

''Daniel this is amazing! I really don't deserve you!''

''Shut up Selena! You know that's not true'' he said grabbing my cheeks.

He kissed me and walked into the toilet with me.

''Now change so our marathon can begin!'' he said before leaving.

I quickly changed, removed my makeup and let my hair loose. I walked back to the living room where he was laying in the fort and ready to start watching. 

''You ready?'' he asked.

''Ready!'' I smiled at him.

''Well I've picked some movies you might like'' he said showing me a list of movies.

''Disney! You are the best Daniel!'' 

He laughed and started playing 'Snow White and the seven dwarves'. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world right now, because he just made me so happy! He pulled me in and we laid there snuggled up in the blankets and enjoyed the movie. We watched three more movies and decided to sleep. He fell asleep right away but I was still awake, so I just looked at him (not creepy at all). I looked at all his beautiful features and examined them. But then I felt the sleep creeping up to me...

**A/N Thank you so much for 1k reads! When I saw I was kind of shocked, cause I didn't expect it at all. I was thinking maybe 200 people would see this story so it's really amazing to me! Thank you!

I am so exited for their album!!! It's only 16 days! And 8 letters is so good!

It'll probably be longer between the chapter releases in the story since school is starting now, and I'm normally a pretty busy person. But I will try to publish as often as I can! Hope you still like the story though**

Published August 15th 2018